T3 prices

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Just wondering if anyone knew how much Empower's T3 costs for 5mcg capsules. Also, does anyone know if they make tablets of T3 as well? Last question, does anyone know if they even make quick release T3? Their website only shows that they have sustained release T3 capsules.

Here is how much Cytomel costs with a Goodrx coupon. I will most likely just have Defy send a prescription to my local pharmacy and get this. Was interested in getting T3 from Empower only because they would have less fillers and binders. Below is the inactive ingredients in Cytomel, which I would like to avoid if possible. But if not, it's no big deal. Cytomel seems to work well for most people.

Cytomel (liothyronine sodium). This is a brand of synthetic T3. The inactive ingredients consist of calcium sulfate, gelatin, starch, stearic acid, sucrose and talc

https://www.goodrx.com/cytomel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

There is a prescription fee of 30 I think and shipping you have to figure into this. T3 from Empower is probably just a generic that you would get at your local pharmacy. I was told the Empower metformin is just a generic.

Vince

Super Moderator
Reliable RX sells a nice generic cytomel. They sell a 25mg and 50mg, they are very easy to cut in to halves and even quarters.

I believe it cost $40 for 100 count of 25 mg.

Gman86

There is a prescription fee of 30 I think and shipping you have to figure into this. T3 from Empower is probably just a generic that you would get at your local pharmacy. I was told the Empower metformin is just a generic.

I think generic liothyronine only comes in tablets right? Empower only offers capsules, from my understanding. So I think they compound them in house. Plus, I think they only offer sustained release T3, which you can only get at a compounding pharmacy. So I could be wrong, but I don’t think they just sell generic liothyronine. I’ll definitely ask defy all this tomorrow though.

And exactly, I definitely will be factoring in shippings costs with empower vs prescription call in fee with medications called into my local pharmacy.

Gman86

Reliable RX sells a nice generic cytomel. They sell a 25mg and 50mg, they are very easy to cut in to halves and even quarters.

I believe it cost $40 for 100 count of 25 mg.

Thanks Vince. I think I’m going to stay away from generic medications though. Ever since I read this excerpt about the FDA’s regulations on generic medications, I don’t think generics are worth the money that we save. The inconsistencies that they are allowed, are not worth messing with imo, plus they usually use different fillers/ binders, that can also cause issues.

The FDA’s rules effectively acknowledge that. The agency’s definition of bioequivalence is surprisingly broad: A generic’s maximum concentration of active ingredient in the blood must not fall more than 20% below or 25% above that of the brand name. This means a potential range of 45%, by that measure, among generics labeled as being the same

captain

The sustained release I have heard doesn't work as well as regular. Taking a dose of T3 multiple times a day is totally different from taking that same dose per day all at one time. You spread it out through the day to keep from having side effects. Depending on how high you spike your level will effect your result. Using SR will have a less of a spike in level. The half life of T3 is not the same as how long the effects last. I have seen overdose sides and they last for days not hours after stopping T3.

Gman86

The sustained release I have heard doesn't work as well as regular. Taking a dose of T3 multiple times a day is totally different from taking that same dose per day all at one time. You spread it out through the day to keep from having side effects. Depending on how high you spike your level will effect your result. Using SR will have a less of a spike in level. The half life of T3 is not the same as how long the effects last. I have seen overdose sides and they last for days not hours after stopping T3.

Ya they’re definitely not the same. There’s a few members here that are doing very well and feel great on empowers sustained release T3 though. So I think it’s just a matter of finding your specific dose on each. I personally would prefer to use quick acting T3, as most of the studies are done on this, and the majority of success stories I’ve read have been of people using quick release T3. Not sure if this is because quick release T3 has a higher success rate, and/or is better, or if it’s just because the overwhelming majority of people use quick acting T3.

Vtail

Ya they’re definitely not the same. There’s a few members here that are doing very well and feel great on empowers sustained release T3 though. So I think it’s just a matter of finding your specific dose on each. I personally would prefer to use quick acting T3, as most of the studies are done on this, and the majority of success stories I’ve read have been of people using quick release T3. Not sure if this is because quick release T3 has a higher success rate, and/or is better, or if it’s just because the overwhelming majority of people use quick acting T3.

I was prescribed SR T3 from Empower about 2 months ago. I worked up to 30 mcg each morning, and I did not notice any spiking or crashing throughout the day. However I've never taken immediate release, so I have nothing to compare to. Overall it seems to have improved my concentration and mental energy. Previously I was fried by about 2pm every day. Now I'm back to working a full day without struggling, and the brain fog has cleared. Below are my before and after Thyroid numbers. I have an appt with my doc this week, and I suspect he will increase the T3 and/or maybe add some T4 to the mix.

1557142513079.png

Gman86

I was prescribed SR T3 from Empower about 2 months ago. I worked up to 30 mcg each morning, and I did not notice any spiking or crashing throughout the day. However I've never taken immediate release, so I have nothing to compare to. Overall it seems to have improved my concentration and mental energy. Previously I was fried by about 2pm every day. Now I'm back to working a full day without struggling, and the brain fog has cleared. Below are my before and after Thyroid numbers. I have an appt with my doc this week, and I suspect he will increase the T3 and/or maybe add some T4 to the mix.

View attachment 7419

Thank you so much for posting this. Everyone’s different, but the SR T3 from Empower is clearly working for you.

And ya you definitely just need to up your T3 dose a bit. You want to get your free T3 between 4-5, and you want your RT3 down into single digits, and you want your TSH closer to 2. All of these things should happen just by upping your T3 dose. You can add in some T4, but don’t add too much. You don’t want that RT3 going any higher. But having some T4 in the mix to keep free T4 levels around mid range is definitely the goal, and is recommended.

What dose dose your SR T3 capsules come in? And do you mind if I ask how much they are costing you?

Vtail

Thank you so much for posting this. Everyone’s different, but the SR T3 from Empower is clearly working for you.

What dose dose your SR T3 capsules come in? And do you mind if I ask how much they are costing you?

10 mcg capsules at $0.80 each. I think the price drops as the dosage increases (per capsule).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me