T worked quickly, back pain/mood, will this last?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BoxedCarrots

Hello all,

Recently started taking Test cyp via IM at 100mg a week. I am 30, have spondylolisthesis grade 2 with stenosis, par defects, and bulging disks. I have been having increasing pain for a while, have had to have CTs/MRIs, saw a surgeon and a physiatrist. Basically, I wanted to avoid all any any interventions that would entail poking holes or cutting into in my back. Now I just started the T injections, am on day 5 or so and it has been amazing. My back hurts ZERO. I used to come home and just lie down on the couch or floor to rest my back.

This has been an amazing change but it happended so quickly. Anyone else with similar results? Amongst the pain relief other effects I have noticed are an increased sense of well being, my hands hurt less, that annoying painful shoulder crink/tightness is gone, I've slept better, feel happier, am drinking less and can do more at the gym.

If just the back pain relief stays and the other effects fade away I think it will still be a huge boost.

That all said, I find it almost suspicious as to how quickly these effects came on. Anybody else find the pain relief?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Yes, I’ve now had 15 surgeries on my arms, 13 of which on my left arm due to an injury. I have severe elbow arthritis and a couple times when I’ve tried stopping trt the pain is significantly worse. One other thing I’ll add is since starting trt a decade ago, I just don’t get sick anymore. I can’t tell you the last time Ive even had a cold, but absolutely yes I agree to the pain relief aspect you’re referring to.

fifty

Hello all,

Recently started taking Test cyp via IM at 100mg a week. I am 30, have spondylolisthesis grade 2 with stenosis, par defects, and bulging disks. I have been having increasing pain for a while, have had to have CTs/MRIs, saw a surgeon and a physiatrist. Basically, I wanted to avoid all any any interventions that would entail poking holes or cutting into in my back. Now I just started the T injections, am on day 5 or so and it has been amazing. My back hurts ZERO. I used to come home and just lie down on the couch or floor to rest my back.

This has been an amazing change but it happended so quickly. Anyone else with similar results? Amongst the pain relief other effects I have noticed are an increased sense of well being, my hands hurt less, that annoying painful shoulder crink/tightness is gone, I've slept better, feel happier, am drinking less and can do more at the gym.

If just the back pain relief stays and the other effects fade away I think it will still be a huge boost.

That all said, I find it almost suspicious as to how quickly these effects came on. Anybody else find the pain relief?
Great to hear. Now get off trt forums and go enjoy your life :)

Charliebizz

Great to hear. Now get off trt forums and go enjoy your life :)
I mean I’m happy he posted that cause I have almost identical issues and am trying my 4th run at trt so gives me hope. But for him personally that’s great advice. I don’t care who you are you start reading negatives about trt your going to start to second guess and look into them and drive yourself nuts lol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello all,

Most men, not all get a honeymoon, with trt for 2 to 4 weeks. When I first started trt I felt incredible. Now I just feel good, which is fine with me.

I hope trt keeps your pain away. That would be an awesome benefit.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me