T over 3200 ng/dL

Buy Lab Tests Online

froggy

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. I have been on TRT since around August and at first it was the most fantastic thing I've ever done, but I slowly started losing energy and feeling lethargic. Now I have llno stamina at the gym and barely any energy during the day. I realize this could be a coincidence but my Testosterone level is extremely high. When I met with the prescriber she accused me of "taking extra on the side", which i laugh at because... well I just have never been on the side of F'ing with my body like that. I started on 160 cyp a week in the form of an 80mg shot Sunday and an 80 on Thursday. Since early December I've been doing 40 and 40.... but my test shot from 2550 to over 3200. I'd appreciate any ideas so at the very least I can formulate a plan to go over with my doctor. Attach blood work which has present and past values.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_233353_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_233353_Office.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230126_233330_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_233330_Office.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20230126_233305_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_233305_Office.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 56
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I started on 160 cyp a week in the form of an 80mg shot Sunday and an 80 on Thursday. Since early December I've been doing 40 and 40.... but my test shot from 2550 to over 3200.
It's either a lab error or you're taking biotin supplements.

No way it TT is 3200> with E2 at 25.

Last edited:

froggy

I've heard that's a high starting dosage a few times now. I just got out of bed and looked at my multivitamin which I take every other day. It contains 200mcg of biotin. Thank you for making me aware of this.

Systemlord

In November 2017, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration issued a warning “alerting the public, health care providers, lab personnel, and lab test developers that biotin can significantly interfere with certain lab tests and cause incorrect test results which may go undetected.”
The problem is that many common blood tests employ a biotin-streptavidin reaction as part of the test procedure.

T

tareload

Your Hct/CBC tells a different story. Look at your iron panel. Go get checked for hemochromatosis at least. Looks like your "TRT" dose may be too high.

I can see how she could think that. Have her run a LCMS TT test on you so we can all know the truth haha. No holding out on us. :)

Easy to find the truth.

froggy

Well, talked to the doctor again today. She said the second test they ran showed 3200+ and it's a filtered one? She said the biotin shouldn't affect it.

How can I get tested for hemochromatosis? Doesn't seem straight forward on a Google search. By the way, I've always had high hematocrit so maybe I do have it.

I'm thinking I'm going to taper off T because this situation is a bit daunting for me.

T

tareload

How can I get tested for hemochromatosis? Doesn't seem straight forward on a Google search. By the way, I've always had high hematocrit so maybe I do have it.

Not sure why you have yet to drop your dose by now, I start at 100 a week. I typically recommend a blood dump with that high HCT but you can't really afford anymore of a ferritin loss, up to you.

BigTex

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. I have been on TRT since around August and at first it was the most fantastic thing I've ever done, but I slowly started losing energy and feeling lethargic. Now I have llno stamina at the gym and barely any energy during the day. I realize this could be a coincidence but my Testosterone level is extremely high. When I met with the prescriber she accused me of "taking extra on the side", which i laugh at because... well I just have never been on the side of F'ing with my body like that. I started on 160 cyp a week in the form of an 80mg shot Sunday and an 80 on Thursday. Since early December I've been doing 40 and 40.... but my test shot from 2550 to over 3200. I'd appreciate any ideas so at the very least I can formulate a plan to go over with my doctor. Attach blood work which has present and past values.

Thank you
We all react differently to medications. I have always been one of those who was very sensitive to androgens. My doctor started me off with 150mg every 10 days. I hit 2301. Just a couple of weeks ago I was 940 something doing 80mg every 10 days. I used to use test U and hit 960 something on the 90th day from the last injection. If my doctor accused me of doing a little extra on the side, I might walk out and take a different route. What your doctor needs to do is figure out how to find the correct dose. With knowing very little, I would say you need to do even less. I know with me 160/wk would probably put me close to what you got.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me