T lowers when switching to daily?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude

Anyone switch from EOD to Daily and have their T drop? I went from 40mg/EOD to 20mg/Daily and my total T went from 422 to 355.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
that's hardly much a of a drop even if you're very strict about your dose and testing regimen that's almost statistically nil in the larger scope of things.

Systemlord

There is a reason why you require two separate labs tests showing low T numbers, you can take the same sample of blood and split it into two samples and get two separate results.

S1W

True. I guess I was expecting it to increase.

I guess I understand your surprise. I have frequently read on this forum that when switching to a more frequent injection protocol, you need to lower your overall weekly dose or your levels will go too high.

Like you, that was not my experience on EOD protocol using same total weekly dose as E3.5D. You and I aren't the only ones. I have heard of one forum member recently who increased his overall weekly dose going to an EOD protocol from E3.5D.

Vince

Super Moderator
Anyone switch from EOD to Daily and have their T drop? I went from 40mg/EOD to 20mg/Daily and my total T went from 422 to 355.
You inject 20 mg of testosterone daily and have a T level of 355, that seems almost impossible. What level is your shbg at.

TLR

Your level at 40 mg EOD seems low too.....are you injecting subQ or IM? When I tried subQ I didn't absorb it well for some reason and had low numbers for my dosage. I've seen others report this as well....

Gman86

Have you checked your free T? Obviously this isn’t scientific or anything, but it seems like the body can sometimes balance things out by adjusting other hormones. For instance, I had 2 blood works taken 4 months apart, while on very similar protocols, and although my total T was quite different, my body ended up adjusting things and giving me basically identical free and bio T levels in both sets of labs.

8-15-17
Total T- 1299
Free T- 146.6(46.0-224.0)
Bio T- 307.8 (110.0-575.0)
SHBG 51 (10-50)

12-13-17
Total T- 974
Free T- 142.6(46.0-224.0)
Bio T- 287.0 (110.0-575.0)
SHBG 36 (10-50)

TheDude

Your level at 40 mg EOD seems low too.....are you injecting subQ or IM? When I tried subQ I didn't absorb it well for some reason and had low numbers for my dosage. I've seen others report this as well....

SubQ in stomach fat. Where are you injecting?

TheDude

Have you checked your free T? Obviously this isn’t scientific or anything, but it seems like the body can sometimes balance things out by adjusting other hormones. For instance, I had 2 blood works taken 4 months apart, while on very similar protocols, and although my total T was quite different, my body ended up adjusting things and giving me basically identical free and bio T levels in both sets of labs.

8-15-17
Total T- 1299
Free T- 146.6(46.0-224.0)
Bio T- 307.8 (110.0-575.0)
SHBG 51 (10-50)

12-13-17
Total T- 974
Free T- 142.6(46.0-224.0)
Bio T- 287.0 (110.0-575.0)
SHBG 36 (10-50)

EOD injections of 40mg:

Total T - 422
Free T - 15.2 (8.7-25.1)

Daily injections of 20mg:

Total T - 355
Free T - 18.1 (8.7-25.1)

Gman86

EOD injections of 40mg:

Total T - 422
Free T - 15.2 (8.7-25.1)

Daily injections of 20mg:

Total T - 355
Free T - 18.1 (8.7-25.1)

Ya see, your testosterone did in fact increase going to daily injections on the same amount of testosterone per week. Free T is what matters. Total T is almost irrelevant. What’s your SHBG and Albumin levels? I only ask because some guys here only go by calculated free T. So I’m curious if your calculated free T went up or down when you switched to daily injections.

TLR

SubQ in stomach fat. Where are you injecting?
I inject IM in delts and quad. Was doing that before I tried SubQ and after 6 weeks I had bloods drawn to see where I was at because I was starting to notice diminishing libido and energy. Didn't change anything other than I injected SubQ into belly fat. My trough T level was 350 ish when it ran around 700 going IM. E2 also came up a smidge.

Tman

Yes man dropped from almost 800 34 mg every other day to 581 when I switch to 16 mg every. At that point it just wasn't helping with the reasons why I was on testosterone so now I'm trying a slightly higher dose at 20 mg a day. I took blood yesterday to check my numbers I am starting to feel better.

I thought switching to the delts for injection would help but really I ended up but they almost the same number 581 in my delts and 586 Sub-Q. Like you though my free t actually went a little bit higher even though my total T dropped. But I also think it's pushing my estrogen a little higher as well. when my total testosterone drops below about 6

50 though I turn into a crybaby which most people associate with high estrogen but it happens to me would low testosterone as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me