T level changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jntsrgn

I have been on the same dose of T at 40mg IM MWF with a consistent level of 1600 for over 2 years. My last test was suddenly 2400. It isn't timing related as the DHT and Estrogen were also proportionally higher. I have zero symptoms from any of it and found it through routine labs that I do every 3 months. Any thoughts on where this outlier number comes from? I'm going to lower my dose to 40mg IM MWF and recheck in 6 weeks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
New testosterone vial recently? Same test conditions: fasting or not, same time relative to injections? Otherwise it seems more likely that something got messed up with your blood sample. That's a big increase to have for no reason. Even skyrocketing SHBG wouldn't send numbers quite that high. I would retest, and if it's back to normal then have them comp you the test.

Jntsrgn

New testosterone vial recently? Same test conditions: fasting or not, same time relative to injections? Otherwise it seems more likely that something got messed up with your blood sample. That's a big increase to have for no reason. Even skyrocketing SHBG wouldn't send numbers quite that high. I would retest, and if it's back to normal then have them comp you the test.
I am near the end of the same vial, so no on that one. SHBG is 34. Everything seems to indicate a direct rise in T. Total T 2489, free T 677, DHT 136, Est Sen 136
Those are consistent with just too high of a dose, not lab error. Just can't figure why after 2 years.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Did you test any other blood parameters that came back normal? This would be evidence against the idea of a mishandled sample.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me