T + HCG + (FSH or HMG)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

My NP is giving me the option of HMG or FSH. I already take about 500iu of HCG per week (split into two, any more aromatizes).

Any reason to go for FSH over the HMG....cost, effect?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

Have you had a sperm test and HCG hasn't been getting it done for you?

I’m making an assumption right now, I went to the lab for a semen analysis a few days ago. From what I’ve seen in other posts, hCG alone (especially low dose) usually doesn’t preserve fertility. I guess I’ll know for sure soon. I can’t get the prescription until those results are in, any way.

gaz7718

I started hmg 3 weeks ago 75iu EOD. Hoping it has put some power back into my sorry sperm to get the missus pregnant, as hcg alone didn’t work, albeit my supply was from various suppliers not all of which I felt 100% about purity. Now have prgnyl again and so have no doubt about it.

bought 2 months supply of hmg at a price I thought was reasonable at just over $300.

trt reznor

I started hmg 3 weeks ago 75iu EOD. Hoping it has put some power back into my sorry sperm to get the missus pregnant, as hcg alone didn’t work, albeit my supply was from various suppliers not all of which I felt 100% about purity. Now have prgnyl again and so have no doubt about it.

bought 2 months supply of hmg at a price I thought was reasonable at just over $300.

where did you find that price?

trt reznor

Update, semen analysis came back as you would expect for someone on TRT for almost two years (even with hCG). I don’t have the paperwork here with me but suffice to say my sperm count was close to 0. My doctor is sending an HMG prescription to Empower. I will take my HCG and test in conjunction with this. Wonder what is an effective low dose I could start at. I’m now at 375iu of hCG twice a week, I keep it low to help keep my E2 down. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

trt reznor

HCG should 500iu twice a week and FSH 75iu twice a week. I am not sure u need to check experts.
Are u off TRT? Did u think of Clomid?

i tried clomid long ago, before i started TRT. Started way too high at 50mg a day, then down to 12.5mg EOD. Felt terrible on it. Lots of anxiety.

Ive been all over the map with hCG dosing as well. 375iu is the absolute most I can take before I start getting E2 sides. And yes I’m still on test. 130mg/wk (doc just had me lower my dose because of super high levels) split into two shots.

I checked out the empower site. Looks like HMG comes in 500 unit vials, whereas FSH comes in 1500. Thinking just straight FSH might be the best bang for the buck. She is very open to trying things, so I’m talking to her Monday about just sending a prescription for FSH instead of HMG.

Anyone compare the two in pricing? I know both work in terms of fertility, at least by some of the testimonies and labs ife

AdamYoung

If you stop TRT and then try HCG+ FSH, it will be much faster to bring ur sperm count up but if ur not in hurry then u can continue TRT+HCG+FSH. If money is not an issue then u can use FSH itself as ull be using until ur wife becomes pregnant which i assume will be maximum one year.

trt reznor

If you stop TRT and then try HCG+ FSH, it will be much faster to bring ur sperm count up but if ur not in hurry then u can continue TRT+HCG+FSH. If money is not an issue then u can use FSH itself as ull be using until ur wife becomes pregnant which i assume will be maximum one year.

Do you know the prices of FSH vs HMG? I guess I’ll find out on Monday either way.

trt reznor

The studies I have read posted on this forum suggest hmg or fsh is an EOD protocol due to their half lives.

In one of the threads in Nelson’s link, a guy here got his count back up to normal within 6 months by only adding 50iu of FSH twice a week to his test and HCG protocol. I may start there or with 75iu twice a week, depending on price.

gaz7718

where did you find that price?

bought from China. They seem to operate a number of facilities out there. Check their reps out and bought through Alibaba.com.

first supply I had was clearly legit as my last fertility test came back positive.

Moving onto an alternative supplier now as pricing is pretty variable based upon how you negotiate.

delivery was made within 2 weeks and tracked all the way

AdamYoung

bought from China. They seem to operate a number of facilities out there. Check their reps out and bought through Alibaba.com.

first supply I had was clearly legit as my last fertility test came back positive.

Moving onto an alternative supplier now as pricing is pretty variable based upon how you negotiate.

delivery was made within 2 weeks and tracked all the way
Awesome. So No issue at custom? Did u had prescription in case custom stopped ur item?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me