T Cream Scrotum Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Hi
50mg x 2 a day. Bloodwork taken 8 hours after the first application, right before the second dose

TT: 1230
FT: 39 (9-25)
E2: 48
DHT: 170 (35-85)
SHBG: 12

Hematocrit: 50.2
PSA 0.5

side effects: minor acne, hair thinning, short temper
benefits: great sense of well being, libido and erections are the best so far

thinking about lowering the cream dose and supply it with injection to lower DHT, so 50/50 inj+cream

Interestingly, this is my bloodwork from 120mg of Test Cyp a week which I felt meh because I suspect my E2 was too high for my T levels, but with the cream, much less aromatisation. E2 of 48 is not high for TT of 1.2K

TT: 570
FT: 23
E2: 34
SHBG: 13
Hematocrit: 48
PSA: 0.6

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How are dosing that cream? Is that a click type dispenser? Using one click, two clicks each time?

Id rather see you lower the dose than take a big change like adding an injection. E2 is much too high for your SHBG. I don't know you can dose adjust the cream, has much less flexibility that way than injections.

Don't overlook the need for an AI.

I think it's very flawed reasoning to compare E2 level to a TT level...a ratio is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned with a low SHBG guy like you (and me). The easy to anger, acne = Estrogen.

Gman86

Wow, that’s amazing results from such a low dose! Thanks so much for posting it. And I love that you had DHT tested. It’s so frustrating that literally nobody on transscrotal cream gets their DHT tested.

You definitely have plenty of room to lower your dose. Do you think going down to one click per day would leave you feeling a slump in the afternoon? Or what about doing one click on the scrotum, and one click somewhere else, to lower DHT a bit. Or even go down to one click, and apply it somewhere other than the scrotum. Do you think any of these things could work, or do you think applying it transscrotal is what’s giving you all the benefits?

I personally would try the methods above before adding injections back, and especially before adding an ai. I personally would never add an ai while doing transscrotal. The main benefit of the transscrotal method, from my understanding, is the ability to avoid an ai completely. No offense to Vince’s opinion. This is just my understanding. I could totally be wrong on that.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... The main benefit of the transscrotal method, from my understanding, is the ability to avoid an ai completely. No offense to Vince’s opinion. This is just my understanding. I could totally be wrong on that.
There's probably something to it, for at least a couple reasons, both related to elevated DHT. For one, DHT can block estradiol at receptors via competitive inhibition [1]. For another, DHT and some metabolites have direct aromatase-inhibiting activity [2].

eli

Looks great!! You take other supps with your trt?
And how long have you been on this protocol?

I don't. Few months

How are dosing that cream? Is that a click type dispenser? Using one click, two clicks each time?

Id rather see you lower the dose than take a big change like adding an injection. E2 is much too high for your SHBG. I don't know you can dose adjust the cream, has much less flexibility that way than injections.

Don't overlook the need for an AI.

I think it's very flawed reasoning to compare E2 level to a TT level...a ratio is not a good thing as far as I'm concerned with a low SHBG guy like you (and me). The easy to anger, acne = Estrogen.

I don't have high E2 sides, I know exactly when my e2 is high: insomnia, anxiety, horrible erections, muscle fatigue, bloat and etc. Don't have those
Acne is from oily skin from high DHT.

Topiclicker 50mg each click, I do 1 click twice a day 5-8 hours apart

Wow, that’s amazing results from such a low dose! Thanks so much for posting it. And I love that you had DHT tested. It’s so frustrating that literally nobody on transscrotal cream gets their DHT tested.

You definitely have plenty of room to lower your dose. Do you think going down to one click per day would leave you feeling a slump in the afternoon? Or what about doing one click on the scrotum, and one click somewhere else, to lower DHT a bit. Or even go down to one click, and apply it somewhere other than the scrotum. Do you think any of these things could work, or do you think applying it transscrotal is what’s giving you all the benefits?

I personally would try the methods above before adding injections back, and especially before adding an ai. I personally would never add an ai while doing transscrotal. The main benefit of the transscrotal method, from my understanding, is the ability to avoid an ai completely. No offense to Vince’s opinion. This is just my understanding. I could totally be wrong on that.

I don't want to apply cream anywhere else since exposure is higher. I believe with the right dose, AI wouldn't be needed and if I take an AI, it'd increase my DHT even more, I don't want that. I think injection + a single dose of 30 or 40mg of cream would be a good protocol. I should have lower DHT and do one application of cream.

Gman86

I don't. Few months

I don't have high E2 sides, I know exactly when my e2 is high: insomnia, anxiety, horrible erections, muscle fatigue, bloat and etc. Don't have those
Acne is from oily skin from high DHT.

Topiclicker 50mg each click, I do 1 click twice a day 5-8 hours apart

I don't want to apply cream anywhere else since exposure is higher. I believe with the right dose, AI wouldn't be needed and if I take an AI, it'd increase my DHT even more, I don't want that. I think injection + a single dose of 30 or 40mg of cream would be a good protocol. I should have lower DHT and do one application of cream.

Sounds like a decent plan. What side effect is bothering you the most, the hair thinning? That's the main side effect I'm worried about with transscrotal application. Is the acne mostly on your body, or do you have facial acne as well?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me