T-Cream on scrotum, what makes it work so good for low shbg men?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

This whole thing stinks of hypocrisy.

5 clicks x 2 a day = 67ng/dl FT
~400mg cypionate a week = ~67ng/dl FT

The latter would be blatantly juicing...
But the former is "TOT"?????

(I have no issue with juicing, but then call it what it is)

The guy looks like he is juicing too, as he should look with those levels

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
This whole thing stinks of hypocrisy.

5 clicks x 2 a day = 67ng/dl FT
~400mg cypionate a week = ~67ng/dl FT

The latter would be blatantly juicing...
But the former is "TOT"?????

(I have no issue with juicing, but then call it what it is)

The guy looks like he is juicing too, as he should look with those levels
Watch the 4 minute video: he only did this for like five days as an experiment, got his bloodwork, and dropped back to his normal dose of 3 clicks twice a day which puts him at 40 ng/dL. He was overstimulated and unable to sleep on the higher dose. I think he was just trying to make a point about the potency of cream for the guys that dismiss it.

bixt

Watch the 4 minute video: he only did this for like five days as an experiment, got his bloodwork, and dropped back to his normal dose of 3 clicks twice a day which puts him at 40 ng/dL. He was overstimulated and unable to sleep on the higher dose. I think he was just trying to make a point about the potency of cream for the guys that dismiss it.

But then we have that other "doc" who has guys on "50ng/dl 24/7" as he put it. Same club

eli

Did anyone on the cream have any negative side effects at first then they went away ? I have low normal cortisol and seem to have “some” issues with higher doses. When I start the cream I get great libido and erections. Way better then injections. But I start to get more fatigue and minor muscle twitching in my legs. (I know sounds weird). Just wondering if I ride it out will it go away. I know only one way to find out. But since I got moderately better overall with my health, I’m scared to go backwards!! So in the past trying cream I bailed very early !
Yea it lasts 3-4 weeks then hormones stabilize

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Yea it lasts 3-4 weeks then hormones stabilize
I don't think hormones stabilizing is what actually causes side effects to disappear. I think people's hormones end up in the ballpark of their final state much sooner than people realize on most protocols. Instead, I think it is a matter of tolerance and adaptation like you experience with drugs, via receptor downregulation/upregulation and other mechanisms.

Fortunate

your as bad as I am. I try to many things at once and don’t give things enough time.

The crash doesn’t make much sense to me for two reasons. Now I’m not if the scrotum is different on how fast I can “burn through “ it. Because doesn’t the skin act like a Depot for the testosterone to slowly be released ? So maybe you do go through it faster since scrotum is thinner ? However on 2 clicks to the thighs my levels were still 700 and free t 23 7-8 hours after application. Also for me personally. On injections my levels drop pretty fast even in 26 hours post injection. I do (m-w-f) I’ve never tested my true trough. But if I test 8hrs after injection 30mg on Friday my levels are 900. 26 hours after that same I’m down too 500. What would they be on Sunday. And I don’t get a “crash”.
I hear you on the “crash”, but I have heard other guys complain of the same things like here.

It’s one of the primary reasons I am reluctant to try cream again. If I could solve the late afternoon crash feeling, I’d consider it again.

Charliebizz

I hear you on the “crash”, but I have heard other guys complain of the same things like here.

It’s one of the primary reasons I am reluctant to try cream again. If I could solve the late afternoon crash feeling, I’d consider it again.
I guess the only way to know if it was t related would be to take labs at the time you feel the “crash”. I skipped my afternoon dose yesterday and didn’t feel any different. I did notice didn’t have nocturnal erections. But I feel fine today.

Fortunate

I guess the only way to know if it was t related would be to take labs at the time you feel the “crash”. I skipped my afternoon dose yesterday and didn’t feel any different. I did notice didn’t have nocturnal erections. But I feel fine today.
This is encouraging. I may give it another try, as my current variables are simplified compared to before, but going to wait to see how this current protocol goes before I make the decision.

Charliebizz

This is encouraging. I may give it another try, as my current variables are simplified compared to before, but going to wait to see how this current protocol goes before I make the decision.
Same with me. last time I tried cream I started messing around with thyroid also. Not a smart move. I think if your gonna try cream again just do cream only. And remember for a few weeks we might have little side effects.and also might take extra time to find the right dose. I’m doing ok so far no n 1 click am. One pm of the 200mg/ml cream. Im sure once enanthate is out of my system im going to have to adjust dose too!

Fortunate

Same with me. last time I tried cream I started messing around with thyroid also. Not a smart move. I think if your gonna try cream again just do cream only. And remember for a few weeks we might have little side effects.and also might take extra time to find the right dose. I’m doing ok so far no n 1 click am. One pm of the 200mg/ml cream. Im sure once enanthate is out of my system im going to have to adjust dose too!
How long did you off ramp enanthate before starting cream?

Hyrulewarrior1978

It's not the high DHT, I've added DHT to my injection protocol, doesn't come close

It's not the frequency, I've done daily injections, doesn't come close

I know for a fact there's less aromatization with cream, higher ratio of T to E, i know T cream converts more to DHT when applied on scrotum, but still don't think it's the reason

I really would love to go back but I lose a crazy amount of hair on the cream, wonder if finasteride is the answer to that

Cream doesn't raise my Hematocrit as bad as injection even if my numbers are two fold higher

What else?
Have you tried adding hcg to your injections? Has that helped with libido?

Fortunate

What time is “PM” for guys that dose twice a day? Do you worry about being hyped up at bedtime?

Charliebizz

What time is “PM” for guys that dose twice a day? Do you worry about being hyped up at bedtime?
so far on 1 click am one pm. According to my Apple Watch my restful sleep has actually improved a bit. When I did 2 and 2 I slept like shit. So I guess it’s dose dependent. But you have to realize on injections, especially more frequent, your levels are pretty stable and high day and night. I’m taking my cream at 5am and then around 4 pm.

Fortunate

so far on 1 click am one pm. According to my Apple Watch my restful sleep has actually improved a bit. When I did 2 and 2 I slept like shit. So I guess it’s dose dependent. But you have to realize on injections, especially more frequent, your levels are pretty stable and high day and night. I’m taking my cream at 5am and then around 4 pm.
Scrotal? Arms? Combo? When the heck do you charge your watch if you sleep with it??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me