T-Cream on scrotum, what makes it work so good for low shbg men?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

after my little rant about changing stuff to much. I had a really bad day. I felt like my t levels are way too high. I was so moody and irritable. I also worry about transference. (You can never be to safe when you have kids) I understand it’s highly unlikely. But I just couldn’t risk it and already bailed. It brought me to much stress. Also I think a lot of the positives you feel on the cream would eventually level. Out. The libido boost is almost too much and couldn’t imagine living a normal life with that high libido lol. But I’m sure your body would adapt. And at some point would feel very similar to a good injection protocol. And for me personally even daily shots are more convenient then using cream
I hear you, my friend. This is why I bailed in the past. Three weeks were awesome and then got supraphysiologic. Was very uncomfortable. This time around, I have noted mild anxiety, but not nearly as bad as in the past. I think the problem with creams is that it is inexact and I believe the half-life is such that the cumulative dose causes a gradual increase in average levels over time, making people feel bad.

Can’t remember if you’ve ever tried Natesto, but if not, give it some thought?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I hear you, my friend. This is why I bailed in the past. Three weeks were awesome and then got supraphysiologic. Was very uncomfortable. This time around, I have noted mild anxiety, but not nearly as bad as in the past. I think the problem with creams is that it is inexact and I believe the half-life is such that the cumulative dose causes a gradual increase in average levels over time, making people feel bad.

Can’t remember if you’ve ever tried Natesto, but if not, give it some thought?
I wonder is your right. Because same thing. The first few days are promising then I start to feel low. So I added another click,gets better for a few days,then bam I feel too high. For me the biggest thing then becomes compliance. I can’t imagine rubbing cream on my balls for the rest of my life. Then worrying if my cloths will contaminate my kids. Or if I scratch my balls and forget about it and touch them. Probably way over blown. But it just causes Unneeded anxiety.

M.J

My experience with the cream was not good, didn’t feel anything I was flat, zero nothing.
Tried it everywhere in different doses but again nothing. The only conclusion was maybe the high T I am getting didn’t work well for me.

Hyrulewarrior1978

The distinction is in the word "elevated". TRT is supposed to be about restoring testosterone to physiological levels. It's true that TRT is still experimental to an extent, and it's possible there are undiscovered risks in long-term treatment, e.g. linked to suppression of GnRH. However, raising hormone levels above what's physiological must be construed as a further increase in risk.
Have you noticed any difference between gonadorelin vs hcg? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Jerajera

I believe the half-life is such that the cumulative dose causes a gradual increase in average levels over time, making people feel bad.

This doesn't make sense, unless I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

The half-life being very short means to the contrary that you reach steady state much faster. Applying twice/day, you probably reach steady state in less than a week on the cream.

It's much more likely that what makes people feel bad is being at 10 times the range for DHT for extended periods of time

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Have you noticed any difference between gonadorelin vs hcg? ...
With the caveats that N=1, much of the evaluation is subjective, and there are confounding variables: Yes, I did notice differences. Libido, sexual function and cognition all seemed to improve with gonadorelin. Confounding variables include use of selegiline and adjustments to testosterone dose.

Hyrulewarrior1978

With the caveats that N=1, much of the evaluation is subjective, and there are confounding variables: Yes, I did notice differences. Libido, sexual function and cognition all seemed to improve with gonadorelin. Confounding variables include use of selegiline and adjustments to testosterone dose.
Are you doing 2.5mg sublingual selegeline once in the morning? Do you notice it disrupting sleep?

glob

Did anyone on the cream have any negative side effects at first then they went away ? I have low normal cortisol and seem to have “some” issues with higher doses. When I start the cream I get great libido and erections. Way better then injections. But I start to get more fatigue and minor muscle twitching in my legs. (I know sounds weird). Just wondering if I ride it out will it go away. I know only one way to find out. But since I got moderately better overall with my health, I’m scared to go backwards!! So in the past trying cream I bailed very early !
I'm curious if you have tested for salivary or blood cortisol. I've always tested the blood one, I don't know if that's right

Forty2

Oh, I’m bad. There’s no question about that. That said, in fairness, I did give cream a longer period of time. I was just pointing out that it was only a positive experience for about the first three weeks.
But that's pretty normal for any testosterone administration protocol. The so called honeymoon period is over in 2-3 weeks and then you feel pretty much the same as before TRT.

Fortunate

But that's pretty normal for any testosterone administration protocol. The so called honeymoon period is over in 2-3 weeks and then you feel pretty much the same as before TRT.
In my case, I don't think it was the honeymoon --> back to normal phenomenon. I think I was very supraphysiologic in testosterone and all of its metabolites. I felt worse than pre-TRT. I felt good on the ride up, but once levels were high enough, I felt really bad.

Cream can be a really wild pony that is impossible to tame. It was for me.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

CantTameThisPony2.jpg

Charliebizz

In my case, I don't think it was the honeymoon --> back to normal phenomenon. I think I was very supraphysiologic in testosterone and all of its metabolites. I felt worse than pre-TRT. I felt good on the ride up, but once levels were high enough, I felt really bad.

The tot guys say you have to ride that shitty period out, to get to the promise land!!!

tropicaldaze1950

I couldn’t do it man. Plus the thought of using that cream every day just turned me off.
I'm giving cream another try. Have two syringes(10% concentration) that are out of date a year but IMO not an issue. Doing 3 clicks, though(30 mg?). Emailed my urologist to update him. Was doing 100 mg, IM, test E, E5D. Erectile function only late in the evening. I'd like to see nocturnal erections and morning wood return. Just another experiment.

Don't mind applying cream every morning. But if you don't like it, you don't. I can understand, too, if you've got a busy household and it's hectic in the morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me