T-Cream on scrotum, what makes it work so good for low shbg men?

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

It's not the high DHT, I've added DHT to my injection protocol, doesn't come close

It's not the frequency, I've done daily injections, doesn't come close

I know for a fact there's less aromatization with cream, higher ratio of T to E, i know T cream converts more to DHT when applied on scrotum, but still don't think it's the reason

I really would love to go back but I lose a crazy amount of hair on the cream, wonder if finasteride is the answer to that

Cream doesn't raise my Hematocrit as bad as injection even if my numbers are two fold higher

What else?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well topicals doesn't affect SHBG levels much at all.
wonder if finasteride is the answer to that
This may be the answer to more problems down the road. Don't f*** with your hormonal pathways.

Hyrulewarrior1978

It's not the high DHT, I've added DHT to my injection protocol, doesn't come close

I know for a fact there's less aromatization with cream, higher ratio of T to E, i know T cream converts more to DHT when applied on scrotum, but still don't think it's the reason

I really would love to go back but I lose a crazy amount of hair on the cream, wonder if finasteride is the answer to that

Cream doesn't raise my Hematocrit as bad as injection even if my numbers are two fold higher

What else?
I have the same experience as you. I think maybe it’s because we are applying it where it’s produced naturally lol. Honestly I think it’s because of the quick fluctuations in hormone.

Systemlord

I think maybe it’s because we are applying it where it’s produced naturally lol.
The skin is thinner on the testicles than anywhere else on the body, so the absorption is better. You also get more conversion to DHT at this location. So if high DHT is contributing to crazy amounts of hair loss, apply instead to the inner thigh.

eli

Well topicals doesn't affect SHBG levels much at all.

This may be the answer to more problems down the road. Don't f*** with your hormonal pathways.

Why do you say topical doesn't affect SHBG?
Androgens lower shbg, it doesn't matter how they're administrated
Did you get bloodwork done and saw no effects?

TLawyer

What else?
What was your protocol on the cream? How many clicks? Application frequency?

TLawyer

I actually had the exact same experience as Eli. When I used cream alone….amazing. When I combine it with injections or injections alone, not as good..not even close
Did you experience hair loss? What was your dosage and frequency? Do you know your blood levels on the cream only?

Hyrulewarrior1978

Did you experience hair loss? What was your dosage and frequency? Do you know your blood levels on the cream only?
I have MPB that runs in my family so I’m already susceptible to it. I used two or three clicks in the morning only daily. If I use it at night it disrupts my sleep. My t levels were in the 600s the next morning.200mg/g cream

eli

I actually had the exact same experience as Eli. When I used cream alone….amazing. When I combine it with injections or injections alone, not as good..not even close

I think aromatization has to do with it, the way injection T aromatizes or something, it's a huge puzzle that I can't solve. I've tried everything!!! Nothing comes close to cream on ballz

Charliebizz

I think aromatization has to do with it, the way injection T aromatizes or something, it's a huge puzzle that I can't solve. I've tried everything!!! Nothing comes close to cream on ballz
your not the first guy I talked to that tried legit dht with injections and couldn’t replicate the cream.

I too had more positives with cream. Way better libido and erections. Problem with me is I might go to high and start getting fatigued.

Fortunate

your not the first guy I talked to that tried legit dht with injections and couldn’t replicate the cream.

I too had more positives with cream. Way better libido and erections. Problem with me is I might go to high and start getting fatigued.
I loved the cream for about three weeks. Then, I think I got supraphysiologic. It was downhill from there. Lots of heart palpitations and anxiety. In fairness, I was also playing with thyroid medication around the same time and I used hCG throughout it all.

After that, every time I tried cream, I tend to crash in the afternoon. Wouldn’t rule out trying it again, but hated that crash feeling.

Charliebizz

I loved the cream for about three weeks. Then, I think I got supraphysiologic. It was downhill from there. Lots of heart palpitations and anxiety. In fairness, I was also playing with thyroid medication around the same time and I used hCG throughout it all.

After that, every time I tried cream, I tend to crash in the afternoon. Wouldn’t rule out trying it again, but hated that crash feeling.
your as bad as I am. I try to many things at once and don’t give things enough time.

The crash doesn’t make much sense to me for two reasons. Now I’m not if the scrotum is different on how fast I can “burn through “ it. Because doesn’t the skin act like a Depot for the testosterone to slowly be released ? So maybe you do go through it faster since scrotum is thinner ? However on 2 clicks to the thighs my levels were still 700 and free t 23 7-8 hours after application. Also for me personally. On injections my levels drop pretty fast even in 26 hours post injection. I do (m-w-f) I’ve never tested my true trough. But if I test 8hrs after injection 30mg on Friday my levels are 900. 26 hours after that same I’m down too 500. What would they be on Sunday. And I don’t get a “crash”.

eli

Too many variables for you, need to settle with one then add to your regime otherwise it becomes a cluster F.

Also, it does take 4-5 weeks for bloods to stabilize and feel good

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching