T-Cream Newbie, Please Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

I'm with Defy and about to begin the protocol below. Unfortunately, everything arrived with no application instructions at all? I've done HCG and can handle that, but:

1) Where should I apply the T cream to start out here? Seems like a lot of guys are doing scrotal application? Or should I start out with shoulders/arms?
2) Defi said to just do the two clicks in the AM, but would it be better to spread the clicks out AM/PM? Or just follow Defy's instruction?
3) Any other tips for a new T-cream guy?

Begin T Cream 200 mg/ml Topi lick – 2 clicks every day
Begin HCG 500 iu SQ twice weekly to reverse/prevent testicular atrophy
Begin Anastrozole 0.125mg 3 times weekly – h/o elevated E2, titrate on follow-up

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You need to call Defy and sort it out with them, you're having a problem with their instructions so they need to sort that out for you. I don't think any of us should necessarily pick things apart at this juncture or question the methods.

Begin Anastrozole 0.125mg 3 times weekly – h/o elevated E2, titrate on follow-up

When you call them clarify why they started you on an AI or did you just type that out wrong? Because this is suspect to most any of us that are going to read it.

LakeGuy81

Any updates on where you decided to apply the cream, and/ or how you’re doing on your protocol?

Wow, thanks for the follow up and for asking about my progress! We have some great guys here on this forum! I am still on T-Cream only, doing 1-click to scrotum in AM and 1-click to underarm area in AM as well (100mg total daily dose). I have not started the HCG or AI yet because I want to feel all these things separately. My mood and energy seems to be up since I started two weeks ago, I do feel "better" overall so there's that progress.... Libido and erections have been slightly better, I've had good libido maybe 1-2 days out of 14 days but it's not been where I need it yet. Maybe adding in the HCG will boost my T levels and libido a bit more? I think I'll phase the HCG in next, maybe do T-cream by itself 1 more week or so, it'll be interesting to see if HCG makes me feel better or worse... My Defy regimen is below, I know some of you are questioning the AI but they must have seen my E2 was already up a little in pre-TRT labs?

Gman86

So when you say underarm, are you referring to your armpit?

I would personally hold off on the HCG and ai. I would either get blood work to see where your levels are on the 100mg, or just add in another click and see how you feel. 100mg is a pretty low dose. For instance, dr Keith Nichols, who is a pioneer basically in testosterone cream, starts his patients off at 100mg twice per day. Which imo is a high dose to start, but just goes to show that 100mg might be too low for you, and you might want to try upping your dose before adding in other compounds. He said he basically has nobody on HCG, so it’s definitely not necessary to feel good. I would love to see how you feel after adding in one or two more clicks. Luckily with the creams you don’t have to wait long to see if you feel better or worse from upping your dose

Gman86

Also, what is your reasoning for not applying all 100mg to your scrotum? Are you trying to not elevate DHT too too high?

wondering

Wow, thanks for the follow up and for asking about my progress! We have some great guys here on this forum! I am still on T-Cream only, doing 1-click to scrotum in AM and 1-click to underarm area in AM as well (100mg total daily dose). I have not started the HCG or AI yet because I want to feel all these things separately. My mood and energy seems to be up since I started two weeks ago, I do feel "better" overall so there's that progress.... Libido and erections have been slightly better, I've had good libido maybe 1-2 days out of 14 days but it's not been where I need it yet. Maybe adding in the HCG will boost my T levels and libido a bit more? I think I'll phase the HCG in next, maybe do T-cream by itself 1 more week or so, it'll be interesting to see if HCG makes me feel better or worse... My Defy regimen is below, I know some of you are questioning the AI but they must have seen my E2 was already up a little in pre-TRT labs?

If you are a patient of Defy and they prescribed a protocol, why would you not follow what they recommend and instead do what people on a forum tell you to do. People want to change things before they even start - I don't get it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me