Buy Lab Tests Online

Luca_03

Hello All,

I was using:
Syringe1mL
InsulinNeedle Gauge27g
Needle Length1/2''

I was getting lumps in my belly fat area since I inject subQ. I inquired about this and was told to use a 25 gauge 5/8 length one instead. They said the 27 gauge isnt long enough and maybe thats why I was getting lumps. So I went to the pharmacy and got 25 gauge one not sure if its 5/8 length tho. Photo attached.

Up to what line do I put the TRT to? I indicated the lines in red. Is it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th line?

My dose is 0.35ml 2x a week. The needle package says 3ml×25Gx1 (0.5mmx25mm)

Edit: the syringes I got from empower the 27gauge ones go up by 10 20 30 so it was easy for me to measure the 35ml. But this 25G syringe goes by 1/2, 1, 2, etc.. so I am a bit confused.

Thanks all !

Attachments

• 20190121_184820.jpg
    20190121_184820.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 138
  • 20190121_184434.jpg
    20190121_184434.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I use 25g 5/8 3ML syringes, inject into my thighs, they work great. I also inject .35, but only once a week, not twice like you. Each line equals .1 so go 3 1/2 lines for .35. I also use a 18 gauge needle first to draw, pull test back out of the needle, then switch to the 25g needle. Never any issues.

Those are 1" needles in your pictures. Those are good for glutes.

Luca_03

Thanks for your help! I think CVS only had 3ml/25G ones so I was stuck. I needed to get quick syringes while I wait on my syringes to come from Empower pharmacy. I will be getting 1ml/25G - 5/8".

On another note, since I was using 1ml - 27G - 1/2" subQ (belly fat area) do you think that is why I was getting lumps under skin on the injection site? Because the needle was so short? I did everything I could to avoid lumps, I wiped the TRT vial with the alcohol wipe, injected TRT very slowly, massaged it, etc.. and still got lumps. Is it really because the 27G needle was so short? They told me the 27G should only be used for my HCG not for TRT. Wish they woulda told me this in the beginning cuz I been using 27G 1/2" for 4 months now lol and wondering why im getting these lumps forming in my belly area. Hopefully the new 25G syringes will stop these lumps since they are longer in length.

I only ever got lumps from shooting too much volume in the belly fat, that's just too much oil to put under the skin. I'd keep using the 27g 1/2" but jsut not in the belly go to the upper outer thigh or the deltoid, somewhere with less fat or a leaner spot.

I have never done sub Q into belly fat.I have 0 experience with that. I go into the thighs, halfway between Hip and knee on the OUTSIDE of the muscle. Looking down that would be 2 o clock on the right leg and 10 o clock on the left leg using 25 X 5/8 3mL needle made by BD. I buy them online. I got tired of the hassle of dealing with CVS and syringes. Sometimes they would sell them to me no problem, sometimes they would even ask me if I needed syringes when I was picking up my prescription and other times they would refuse to sell them to me even though I had a prescription for the TEST. Once a CVS pharmacist threatened to call security on me for trying to buy syringes the same time I was picking up my TEST, it was insane. Stick the needle in fast, you barely feel it. Push it in slow and it hurts. I use it like a dart, lol.

I also sometimes wonder if where and how deep the test is injected has on body absorption effectiveness. I know everyone is different but it seems some people inject twice as much TEST as I do and have lower Total T #s than me. I inject only .35ML or 70Mg every 7 days and have total T #s in the high 800's. But I do my labs 4 days after injecting not 7 like most others do, so that accounts for a lot of the discrepancy. I also do NOT do HCG or take AIs and I have no ball shrinkage or any E2 issues because I am doing such a small amount of TEST.

Luca_03

Thx Vince. That makes sense. Maybe I have too much fat in my belly and need to find a little leaner spot. I used to inject subQ into the fat of the upper top buttocks quadrants. I never had any lumps then, but then again those needles were way longer than the teeny weeny 27G 1/2" I am getting these days.

When I became a Defy patient I was told I could inject TRT and HCG in belly fat. I guess the TRT is too viscuous to inject with my 27G 1/2" needle and the oil volume/viscosity was maybe getting trapped under my skin and forming lumps prob. Thats prob why they told me to use a 25G 5/8" one for TRT and leave the 27G for HCG alone.

Sometimes the part that matters is how much fluid youre putting in under the skin with a 1/2" needle. It's more likely to have a post injection site reaction with increasing amounts of fluid or oil. If you're trying to push lets say a .5mL in to belly fat that can be a lot of to do that way and would be better to go deeper. Some guys can tolerate that, or more, and some guys cannot.

When I first started this place had me shooting .75mL in that fat and it was always red and itchy and a knot there. Lot's of trial and error for what works best, for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me