Swollen Thyroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

SashaWW

Hi everyone

I'm 46 and i've been suffering from decreased sex drive since I turned 40("Life begins at 40 eh?") before that I always considered myself to have a very healthy sex drive.

Three months ago I was travelling and decided to get one of all these comprehensive medical checks, it was very cheap so I thought why not. It turns out that I had a swollen thyroid on my neck, now I am back in the UK and waiting to get bloods done on the National Health Service, I don't know how long this will take.

These days my nether region has just been feeling like a useless sack of skin, rather numb, and as i said my sex drive has gone way down and it's a real issue that I need to sort out. When I masturbate or have sex the orgasms are usually pretty poor, and come shots are not at their formal glory, also the tip of my penis doesn't have that feeling that it used to have. It also takes me longer to get erect that it used to, I get morning woods pretty much everyday currently, but not throbbers, more like 80%.

Anyway back to the thyroid, so I was looking at that initial medical test and I notice that my FREE T3 looks normal at 3.15 pg/ml (reference range 1.41-3.71 pg/ml) which seems to be normal, BUT my Free T4 reading is 0.85 ng/dl (reference range of 0.70-1.48 ng/dl which seems pretty darn low.

Is it possible the thyroid issue is causing my low sex drive/libido?

I will of course get some answers from the hospital here, but first I have to get my appointment and then get the results so who knows how long that will take.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

BUT my Free T4 reading is 0.85 ng/dl (reference range of 0.70-1.48 ng/dl which seems pretty darn low.
This isn't a problem because your fT3 levels are good which means you convert fT4->fT3 well enough. The fT3 is the most potent thyroid hormone.

My fT4 is bottomed out too, however my fT3 is above mid-range and TSH is real low.

You can have hashimoto's disease where the immune system attacks the thyroid and still have normal thyroid hormones.

I would test thyroid peroxidase antibody (TPO) thyroglobulin antibody (TGAb).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me