Switching trt from 2x a week to 1

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

Hey guys . Been on trt since 2016.
So for the past year n half Ive been doing my injection of testosterone cyp. 2x a week originally was 50mg wed and sat ....

Last May I started hcg to help my testicles get back to normal from being in atrophy . After starting ,my T levels went up so I moved to 40mgs 2x a week. .. levels are still like almost 1,000 in total test Everytime I test . Or higher sometimes..(TEST RESULTS INCLUDED)

My question is ..
1. how do I get a proper trough day reading when I injection every wed(T) Thur(HCG)
sat (T) sun(HCG) . Usually I go test on a Tuesday bc 3 full days has past of no medication..
AND
2 . Do you guys think doing just 80mg ONE DAY a week not split .. and the HCG still twice be better? or am I more stable this way?
THOUGHTS, COMMENTS , CONCERNS , EXPERIENCE Wud b really helpful .
Stay safe guys !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-073120.png
    Screenshot_20200325-073120.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 130
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stylo

How do you feel? And if you feel good. Why are you focused on a number that changes every day? One day it could be 1100 the next time 967 or the next time 1000. Dont change your protocol chasing numbers. Stick with your protocol for 12 weeks and then lower it if needed but, Id focus on quality of life. 1 shot a week works for some but you could end up on a roller coaster if your body has adjusted to twice a week.

keithc2485

[QUOTE.
[/QUOTE]
How do you feel?

I feel fine , I for the most part , I have my days of edgyness but I'm sure we all do .

Thank you for your help.
I usually do go by how I feel for sure, but my doctor just was trying to get an accurate reading . Only thing I may do is think about doing the HCG in the same day .
-K

Yes, not deep into the muscle. I learned that from Nelson, he also does shallow IM injections.

As do I.

OP,

You don't need a harpoon to pin yourself shallow IM. A 1/2" needle is plenty long enough to penetrate the muscle, as long as you're not carrying a whole lot of body fat at the injection site.

Most men I know (including myself) don't have much fat, if any on their quads. There is no easier place to pin yourself than the Vastus Lateralis (outer quads). I have been using this injection site (alternating legs) for over 4 years, and I get excellent bioavailability by using an Easy Touch 1/2" 29 GA insulin pin.

You look like a lean guy in your picture (assuming that's you). You should have no problem using a 1/2" 29 GA pin. Just be patient when you're loading the syringe, and when pushing the plunger to inject. Be gentle!!

keithc2485

As do I.

OP,

You don't need a harpoon to pin yourself shallow IM. A 1/2" needle is plenty long enough to penetrate the muscle, as long as you're not carrying a whole lot of body fat at the injection site.

Most men I know (including myself) don't have much fat, if any on their quads. There is no easier place to pin yourself than the Vastus Lateralis (outer quads). I have been using this injection site (alternating legs) for over 4 years, and I get excellent bioavailability by using an Easy Touch 1/2" 29 GA insulin pin.

You look like a lean guy in your picture (assuming that's you). You should have no problem using a 1/2" 29 GA pin. Just be patient when you're loading the syringe, and when pushing the plunger to inject. Be gentle!!

Yes that is me in my photo . I have very little body fat. I have 30g 1/2in at home right now . I'll see how that works . I appreciate the feedback.

Thoughts on HCG done on the same day?? I do it the day after

Yes that is me in my photo . I have very little body fat. I have 30g 1/2in at home right now . I'll see how that works .

I don't know anyone that's used a 30 gauge needle with Test. Not saying that it can't be done, but keep in mind that Test is an oil based med, not water based. With a 30GA needle, it's going to take a while to load up the syringe, and a while to inject it.

For your HCG injections, hopefully you're using a 5/16"/31Ga insulin pin, and pinning into your abdomen (belly fat). Very easy and painless.

keithc2485

i am using the 30Gs for the hcg and 25g tips for Test. i just herd some people using super small gauges for Test IM shots. but i thought the same as u it would be to small to draw .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me