Switching from weekly, to daily - bad sides gone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

qkleo17

Hey all .. long time trolling, first time posting.

I am curious about something and hoping many can chime in with their individual experience....

Wondering about those of you who went from weekly injections (1 shot every 7 days) to more frequent, smaller doses (daily or eod) and if you noticed some of the bad sides going away over time as your body got used to the "new" regime. Things like water retention, etc ... you get the idea.

Look forward to hearing how this effected people as I am learning and reading that many of the opinions are very very positive, all be it to each's own, and of course what works for one may not work for the other.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I gradually went from weekly, twice weekly, EOD and then daily, if I had gone from weekly to daily, it would have been night and day.

Water retention was never an issue on daily, but was on EOD. I feel no fluctuations on daily injections, it's smooth and easy all the way to a stable state.

My SHBG is 16-22.

Vince

Super Moderator
I went straight from twice a week injections to dailies. I felt good before I went to daily injections and still feel good. Once I did go to daily, I didn't have to donate blood any longer. My HCT stabilized, it now stays around 48. I don't know if my HCT stabilized because of longevity or daily injections.

My current protocol is 18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and 500 IU of HCG twice a week.

qkleo17

I gradually went from weekly, twice weekly, EOD and then daily, if I had gone from weekly to daily, it would have been night and day.

Water retention was never an issue on daily, but was on EOD. I feel no fluctuations on daily injections, it's smooth and easy all the way to a stable state.

My SHBG is 16-22.
How many mg's were/ are you taking every day?

qkleo17

I went straight from twice a week injections to dailies. I felt good before I went to daily injections and still feel good. Once I did go to daily, I didn't have to donate blood any longer. My HCT stabilized, it now stays around 48. I don't know if my HCT stabilized because of longevity or daily injections.

My current protocol is 18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and 500 IU of HCG twice a week.
Awesome to hear!

Most every guy has little reason to really need to go with daily shots, or even EOD. It's just not necessary except once you've fleshed out E3.5D or similar and problems persist that are unmanageable. I don't recommend daily shots to guys, it's more of the tail of a fad, really, the hopes that Estrogen and HCT, and other things can be managed away that way is very...wishful.

Vince

Super Moderator
How many mg's were/ are you taking every day?
Before I started daily injection, I was injecting 80 mg twice a week. I went to 22 mg daily, only after short time, 6 weeks, I switch to 20 mg daily and then for a year I stayed at 16 mg daily. I recently increased it to 18 mg daily, just for a change, no other reason.

qkleo17

Before I started daily injection, I was injecting 80 mg twice a week. I went to 22 mg daily, only after short time, 6 weeks, I switch to 20 mg daily and then for a year I stayed at 16 mg daily. I recently increased it to 18 mg daily, just for a change, no other reason.
Interesting about your blood and not having to donate anymore. On youtube there is the "anobolic doc" who talks about the benefits of daily micro dosing all the time. (As well as the one car analogy and daily micro dosing shots used by the dr on here -- I forgot his name / handle... It got my attention and then some)

Interesting about your blood and not having to donate anymore. On youtube there is the "anobolic doc" who talks about the benefits of daily micro dosing all the time. (As well as the one car analogy and daily micro dosing shots used by the dr on here -- I forgot his name / handle... It got my attention and then some)
Vince is our Unicorn...he does so well with his protocol!!! @Vince

My SHBG is 16-22.
What mg are u doing daily?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale