Switching from Gel to Cypionate Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

albert88

Howdy all. I self-prescribed myself to T Gel 3 months ago, the results were amazing in getting rid of my symptoms (low energy, depression, bad sleep, poor recovery, etc - despite a healthy diet and all). Anyway fast forward 3 months, I realized I'll be doing this long term so I hooked up with Dr. Saya @ Defy and am happy to say I've been put on injections which works better for me (I have a 5 year old in the house..the Gel is something I want to avoid).

My question - now that I'm switching protocols, how long should I continue to apply the gel while also injecting?

My protocol will be 150/mg/week, split in 2 injections - along with hcg twice a week as well.

Someone told me to continue with the gel for 3 weeks while the Cypionate kicks in. Does this sound correct?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The "three weeks" figure is roughly how long to reach a steady state on testosterone cypionate. The serum testosterone from injections will be increasing over this period. I'd suggest tapering the gel dose, otherwise you will effectively be double-dosing towards the end.

albert88

Perfect, that makes sense. For the 1st week I'll use my full dose of gel, 2nd week cut it by 1/3, then the 3rd week I'll be only using 1/3 of the gel...that makes perfect sense it seems like. Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me