Switching from Cypionate to Propionate - Experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys -

Considering the switch from cypionate to propionate. I've been on cypionate for 6+ years and have had a good experience so far but notice more and more guys "raving" about their experience on prop. I'm already doing daily micro injections and have been for over a year. One consistent positive I hear on prop is less water retention. Looking for anyone who has switched over and what the experience is.

P.S. Save the "test is test" argument. I've tried several types of test and have different results with them all. I'm looking for actual experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I have never seen anyone raving about prop for trt except one guy on youtube who just injected 50mg.

I actually don’t know of anyone on here who actually tried the switch and liked it.

Last edited:
I have never seen anyone raving about prop for trt except one guy on youtube who just injected 50mg.

I actually don’t know of anyone on here who actually tried the switch and liked it.
I agree to a point that my memory fails me but I too can't think of one guy we have that raves about Prop. It totally makes sense from the half-life stand point when you're on daily shots.
I had a miserable time with it and do not recommend it. Or Enanthate, either.

My daily Testosterone Propionate diary

Thank you Blackhawk for the link. After going through the responses, I see there are more guys who've had a negative experience than a positive, so I'm going skip out on the propionate.

themud

I went from C to P. P gave me pip and lumps at injection site. Was doing P daily. Started getting headaches. Probably did 3 -4 weeks. Went back to C and now on E. Didn't notice a difference from C to E. Same schedule.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me