Switching from 2x to 3x weekly injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

52hoosier

I had my lab consult with Defy today. My HCT is high, partly due to the fact I live at high altitude. Nurse Jill suggested I try injecting testosterone 3 times a week instead of 2 to see if that would help lower it. She also thought it might keep the E2 down to the point I wouldn't need an AI.

Any experience or advice on this? Also, if you do 3 days/week, what schedule do you follow. I'm currently doing Wed AM and Sat PM.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

I inject roughly 3 times per week. I use an every 2.5 day schedule: if I inject Monday Am my next one is Wed pm. Then my next one is Saturday am and so on. Not the easiest to keep track of buy I manage. I like the 3X per week much better than 2X.

52hoosier

I inject roughly 3 times per week. I use an every 2.5 day schedule: if I inject Monday Am my next one is Wed pm. Then my next one is Saturday am and so on. Not the easiest to keep track of buy I manage. I like the 3X per week much better than 2X.
Thanks. This the schedule I was thinking about. Have you noticed any change with your HCT?

Golfboy307

Yes definitely (over time). When I started TRT 5 years ago on 1x week with a larger dose my HCT went up to 52. Over time in spreading out my dosage to now 3x week, I am in the 45-46 range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me