Switched to SubQ injections. Question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

50mg cypionate SubQ, M/W/F. Injecting in abdomen. Love it. Would never go back to IM injections. It has been 2 or 3 weeks since I switched from IM.

My question is, how long after a SubQ injection might it take for blood levels to spike/peak? I ask because last Monday I had blood taken at 10am. I injected 2 hours earlier at 8am. Yeah yeah, I should have waited until after I had blood taken. But still, Mon morning is my longest period without injecting since the last time was Fri morning. I wouldn't expect to see any kind of noticeable spike after only 2 hours, and yet my testosterone numbers looked like this:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 1175 H
Reference Range: 250-1100 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 229.1 H
Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

I'm very happy with these numbers in conjunction with how I feel. I'm just wondering if switching to SubQ made such a difference that my levels are in this range all throughout the week now, which would be great.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've been saying for some time now that I think peak serum testosterone occurs sooner after injections than is generally believed. Your data suggests that the idea is applicable to longer esters. With propionate, at two to three hours post-injection I am getting numbers that appear close to the expected peaks. My hypothesis is that the time to peak is more strongly dependent on the metabolic clearance rate of testosterone than on the half-life of the ester.

In any case, if your numbers are like mine on EOD enanthate then your levels should overall be pretty flat except for some post-injection peaking; I found no differences on average between measurements taken the days without injections and just prior to injections.

It's a long-winded way of saying that I expect your measurements at other times to be a bit lower.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me