Switched to Scrotal T Cream - Crazy Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on all forms of TRT for over 8 years now. Gels, shots (ranging from e7d, e5d, e3.5d, daily, subq, etc), compounded creams, hcg, no hcg, etc. etc. Nothing seemed to ever really work for me or stick. The last three months I have done T Cream, Empower 200mg and applied 2 clicks every morning to the scrotum. No hcg or anything else.

Here are my labs, drawn 5 hours after application.

Total Test 1503 (250-1100 ng/dl)
Free Test 396 (35 - 155 pg/ml)
E2 Ultra-sensitive 33

Wow. I have never gotten numbers like this from anything else. With that being said I think I can safely drop down to one click per day and still get great results. Now labs aren't everything, so I will post the positives I have noticed day to day.

-great energy, focus, motivation... I no longer have the after work nap crash
-sex drive is way up (from having no sex with my gf for months, now having it multiple times per week)
-gym lifts are up
-Mood is stable and carefree

That being said, in the last month I've noticed the following:
-slight insomnia
-occasional RLS
-Sex drive hit or miss, but still better (prob from creeping e2)
-very minor water weight (also possibly e2)

I think overall scrotal t cream has solved my issues. I'm optimistic that going to one click will bring me down from the astronomical levels and let my e2 settle. If you've been on the fence with this approach, I'd suggest you give it a try. It's cheap, easy to do, and feels far more natural than the shots ever did for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Love hearing success stories. Glad to hear you’ve finally found something that’s worked for you. Just goes to show that the only way you fail with TRT is by giving up.

So 2 questions. Have you noticed any hair loss? It’s literally my only concern about switching to T cream applied to the scrotum.

Also, you mentioned that you tried compounded cream in the past. You’re having much better results this time compared to previous use of compounded T cream I assume. Any idea why that is? Thanks.

Love hearing success stories. Glad to hear you’ve finally found something that’s worked for you. Just goes to show that the only way you fail with TRT is by giving up.

So 2 questions. Have you noticed any hair loss? It’s literally my only concern about switching to T cream applied to the scrotum.

Also, you mentioned that you tried compounded cream in the past. You’re having much better results this time compared to previous use of compounded at cream I assume. Any idea why that is? Thanks.

Well I've been balding since I was 20, so I've shaved my head for 17 years now. Hairloss isn't something I notice since I don't have any lol.

Previously I had used the same compounded cream on the typical spots....shoulders, thigh, inner forearms, most of the time not getting above 400 even with 4 clicks. Clearly the scrotal application changes everything.

edvedder

Wow, wish i could get close to those numbers on just 2 clicks - you have solid balls lol ! Your e2 at 33 sounds surprisingly low for a T of 1500. Other than the side effects you mentioned, did you notice increased acne and body hair ? Those are the primary sides for me. I was trying to remember if i had hair growing on my d*** before the cream o_O

Gman86, hair on the top of the head doesn't seem to respond like the body hair.

Wow, wish i could get close to those numbers on just 2 clicks - you have solid balls lol ! Your e2 at 33 sounds surprisingly low for a T of 1500. Other than the side effects you mentioned, did you notice increased acne and body hair ? Those are the primary sides for me. I was trying to remember if i had hair growing on my d*** before the cream o_O

Gman86, hair on the top of the head doesn't seem to respond like the body hair.

No acne issues, and I'm already a hairy sumnabich that has to shave his shoulders and back in the summer. I agree that e2 of 33 seems low with 1500 TT for MOST guys. However I should state that before starting TRT, my e2 senstive test was something like 7.

Gman86

Well I've been balding since I was 20, so I've shaved my head for 17 years now. Hairloss isn't something I notice since I don't have any lol.

Previously I had used the same compounded cream on the typical spots....shoulders, thigh, inner forearms, most of the time not getting above 400 even with 4 clicks. Clearly the scrotal application changes everything.

Wow really?? So it was the exact same compounded cream from Empower that you were using previously with poor results?

Vince

Super Moderator
It's great that you're feeling so good. I wonder if it's from the increase of DHT? Seems a lot of members have good results with testicle cream. Do you have any issues with contaminating your lover? That's the only thing that scares me about gels or creams, contaminating my grandkids or my mate.

It's great that you're feeling so good. I wonder if it's from the increase of DHT? Seems a lot of members have good results with testicle cream. Do you have any issues with contaminating your lover? That's the only thing that scares me about gels or creams, contaminating my grandkids or my mate.

I think that DHT does play a big role in my success. I took Propecia for about a month in college and that gave me sexual sides. Granted these sides weren't as dramatic as some of the PFS guys have had, but it did something for sure.

I put the creme on in the morning when I wake up and shower and typically don't have sex until evening, so I have not seen any transfer issues. I make sure to wash my hands well after my morning application. So far my lady does not have a beard and can't deadlift more than me.

Gman86

I think that DHT does play a big role in my success. I took Propecia for about a month in college and that gave me sexual sides. Granted these sides weren't as dramatic as some of the PFS guys have had, but it did something for sure.

I put the creme on in the morning when I wake up and shower and typically don't have sex until evening, so I have not seen any transfer issues. I make sure to wash my hands well after my morning application. So far my lady does not have a beard and can't deadlift more than me.

So you apply it post shower everyday? Do you make sure your scrotum is pretty much shaven all the time, or do you not have to be that anal with how much hair is on them?

So you apply it post shower everyday? Do you make sure your scrotum is pretty much shaven all the time, or do you not have to be that anal with how much hair is on them?

I shave it with a Mach3 and shave gel usually weekly. When I had labs I had not shaved within 5 or so days. Ah the joys of discussing scrotal shaving on the internet lol.

But to address your concern, shaving seems to help, but I don't think you have to be on top of it daily.

Gman86

I shave it with a Mach3 and shave gel usually weekly. When I had labs I had not shaved within 5 or so days. Ah the joys of discussing scrotal shaving on the internet lol.

But to address your concern, shaving seems to help, but I don't think you have to be on top of it daily.

Man this thread is amazing. So much helpful info. So since we’re on the subject of testicles, you have any testicular atrophy? And if so, how bad is it?

Also, are you taking any pregnenolone or DHEA?

Man this thread is amazing. So much helpful info. So since we’re on the subject of testicles, you have any testicular atrophy? And if so, how bad is it?

Also, are you taking any pregnenolone or DHEA?

Nothing severe in the atrophy department. Shots seem to cause a much more significant atrophy as I recall.

I have not been taking DHEA or Preg. DHEA has always made me angry (not good when you work with children). Preg does have a positive effect for me, but nothing worth staying on it for.

HCG has always caused me more issues than good.

I’m curious if the cream when it works is more from DHT raising so high or the super short half life.

With injections you really have to wait out sides for weeks to really see where you are at. With the creams you spend some time at very high T levels, but you are back into a normal range same day.

Glad it’s working for people. Has me curious but not enough to leave a working protocol.

My random guess is both DHT and short half life. Ultimately I think the short half life is the real big difference though. The supposed theory on the quick peak and drop on cream mimicking natural production seems correct.

On shots I'd always feel horrible on injection day, almost like my system was overloaded or something, then a few days of nothing, followed by somewhat ok feeling at the tail end of five days. Repeat and then get a totally different experience. My impatient self also got frustrated with the old, "well we're gonna raise your shots up .25ml, give it 6 weeks to see how you feel." After a few years of that...it gets old fast.

The second day after I started the scrotal cream, I was like, "whoa, this is what it is supposed to feel like."

Gman86

How long after you apply the cream do you wait to put on underwear?

Also how’s penis sensitivity, orgasms and ejaculate volume? I’m obviously assuming no topic is off limits here lol

How long after you apply the cream do you wait to put on underwear?

Also how’s penis sensitivity, orgasms and ejaculate volume? I’m obviously assuming no topic is off limits here lol

I put it on right after I dry off, so the time it takes me to put on deodorant and brush my teeth. As far as the other stuff, it's all fine and dandy.

Gman86

So if these are your numbers 5 hours post application, wouldn’t the numbers be much much lower by the end of the day, and possibly even in the evening? Wouldn’t dropping your dose risk you having great numbers right after application, but having pretty low numbers for a good portion of the rest of the day? Guess you don’t lose anything by trying though. If you feel better on one click, you stick with it. If not, you just go back to 2 clicks. So you really don’t lose anything by trying a lower dose I guess.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me