Switched from E3.5D to EOD. Need to lower dose??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Trying to keep E2 and HCT under control. I have not had very restful sleep since I started Test 9 months ago, tired all the time. Gym work and sex has been great though. I figured I would try switching to more frequent injections. I switched 55mg e3.5d, to 30mg EOD. it’s only been a week but my god my anxiety, heart rate, and brain fog are through the roof!! I know it will take time to acclimate to new dose, but should I reduce weekly dosage on EOD injections??

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You may be aware that your average testosterone level isn't changing much. Instead the peaks are being lowered while the troughs are being raised. What kind of troughs were you seeing on E3.5D?

It's possible that your body was used to those higher peaks and is now objecting to the transition. Things should improve as your body re-sensitizes to the new dynamics.

@madman just posted some new research that supports what you're doing in terms of lowering HCT and E2.

UCFguy01

Your dose isn't really that high to begin with. Not sure you'd want to lower it.

My HCT lowered on it's own and I stopped giving blood a little over a year after starting....and that was on 200mg a week.

You may be aware that your average testosterone level isn't changing much. Instead the peaks are being lowered while the troughs are being raised. What kind of troughs were you seeing on E3.5D?

It's possible that your body was used to those higher peaks and is now objecting to the transition. Things should improve as your body re-sensitizes to the new dynamics.

@madman just posted some new research that supports what you're doing in terms of lowering HCT and E2.

Trough was roughly averaged 600TT, E2 got up to 44 which isn’t crazy but got up from low 20s pre Trt. HCT was always pretty high despite my best efforts to reduce.

Your dose isn't really that high to begin with. Not sure you'd want to lower it.

My HCT lowered on it's own and I stopped giving blood a little over a year after starting....and that was on 200mg a week.

I was hoping to improve sleep quality and daily fatigue as well. the 55mg e3.5d kept me at 600tt at trough. you are right I am not sure I want to lower it much more than that.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Trough was roughly averaged 600TT, E2 got up to 44 which isn’t crazy but got up from low 20s pre Trt. HCT was always pretty high despite my best efforts to reduce.
Ok, so a rough guess for your peak is about 900 ng/dL, and average around 750. The change to EOD dosing means you're running closer to the average at all times. Mid-700s isn't overly high, so I'd hold off on dose reduction until seeing how this works for a couple months. If you continue to have the same problems and you'd be willing to inject daily then you might be interested in trying a cypionate/propionate blend. A possible advantage is that you can lower the total dose further while preserving the daily peak at a good level, imitating what's seen in natural men. I've had good results with this kind of protocol and I'm encouraging others to try it to accumulate anecdotal evidence for or against.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me