Swapping To 1 Injection Per Week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Just got my levels back and again they are perfect. Traveling and typing this on my phone so not gonna go through and copy paste everything regarding bloodwork but even my docs at Defy agree everything is spot on.

After trying subq, daily injections and all other different methods the only thing I can think of left to try is changing to once per week injections. Currently at 2x per week.

Still missing the libido/mental drive/clarity aspect. It’s worse on trt.

I’ve seen posts about trying to get start making my hormone levels have some fluctuation to them like how they do in a natural flow of hormones.

Maybe being stagnant at the same range is what’s holding me back.

So just wanted to get others opinions on if they had any luck with swapping to once per week & if they did anything different or if they just took the total of their combined doses and just did them in 1 day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
If you want to mimic a more natural fluctuation wouldn't you look first to something like a propionate mix or combination of injections with morning cream? Natural testosterone production doesn't spike high on one day of the week and fall for the rest of the week. Levels rise and fall every day.

Once weekly injections are less natural than daily cypionate in this regard. And if I recall correctly, only young men have substantial fluctuations -- for older men, staying pretty flat all the time is physiologically normal.

WhatSayYou89

If you want to mimic a more natural fluctuation wouldn't you look first to something like a propionate mix or combination of injections with morning cream? Natural testosterone production doesn't spike high on one day of the week and fall for the rest of the week. Levels rise and fall every day.

Once weekly injections are less natural than daily cypionate in this regard. And if I recall correctly, only young men have substantial fluctuations -- for older men, staying pretty flat all the time is physiologically normal.

That’s true. I did try that about about 2 years ago. Did daily cream every morning with cyp as the base to keep levels good. Didn’t notice any difference. However you made me think that I never tried that while also having hcg as well.

I had a journal I was using to keep track of everything for trt and unfortunately that got lost during a move.

Also, I had no idea about this. Good to know. “only young men have substantial fluctuations -- for older men, staying pretty flat all the time is physiologically normal.”

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I don't mean to discourage you from trying that weekly injections by the way. It might work better for you as it has for some others, even though it doesn't make alot of logical sense. It just isn't a natural sort of fluctuation, if that was your goal.

WhatSayYou89

I don't mean to discourage you from trying that weekly injections by the way. It might work better for you as it has for some others, even though it doesn't make alot of logical sense. It just isn't a natural sort of fluctuation, if that was your goal.

Yeah, honestly I believe I was grasping for another approach that probably won’t work. However this did get me thinking. Gonna go ahead and delete this thread.

Edit: Jk, can’t find a delete post option.

Systemlord

Still missing the libido/mental drive/clarity aspect. It’s worse on trt.
There may be something else you're missing, something other than TRT is holding you back. A mineral or vitamin deficiency perhaps.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree and the protocol change is a waste of time.

Cooper

That’s true. I did try that about about 2 years ago. Did daily cream every morning with cyp as the base to keep levels good. Didn’t notice any difference. However you made me think that I never tried that while also having hcg as well.

I had a journal I was using to keep track of everything for trt and unfortunately that got lost during a move.

Also, I had no idea about this. Good to know. “only young men have substantial fluctuations -- for older men, staying pretty flat all the time is physiologically normal.”
Have you ever tried using just cream only

WhatSayYou89

There may be something else you're missing, something other than TRT is holding you back. A mineral or vitamin deficiency perhaps.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree and the protocol change is a waste of time.
I believe you are right. I feel like I’m so close yet so far. Numbers look great but not having the benefit of them is hard to deal with, especially after 3 years of searching.

I did that recently with trying to swap to subq only even though my numbers came back perfect on IM before that and everything got worse.

Gonna stick with what I’m doing now but just make some slight adjustments. Most likely in the hcg/pregnelone area.
Have you ever tried using just cream only
Yeah, the inconsistency of the cream absorption made it a roller coaster.

IM is def my favorite. Just need to find a way to get things flowing mentally and I’ll be so happy.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Gonna stick with what I’m doing now but just make some slight adjustments. Most likely in the hcg/pregnelone area.

As a TRT noob, I am learning that apparently urine-derived hCG and pregnyl in particular is the only hCG that reliably works? Might be an important detail as you embark on hCG experimentation. I wish I found out before I ordered a bunch of sun pharma ferti-gyn recombinant hCG.

WhatSayYou89

As a TRT noob, I am learning that apparently urine-derived hCG and pregnyl in particular is the only hCG that reliably works? Might be an important detail as you embark on hCG experimentation. I wish I found out before I ordered a bunch of sun pharma ferti-gyn recombinant hCG.
Interesting, didn’t realize there was a type of hcg that wasn’t ideal for trt. Just thought there was the brand names then the compounded versions.
I tried the twice a week and have went back to once a week. I feel better on the once a week and it’s more convenient for me. My numbers stay pretty close between the two methods
When you say you feel better like what changed between the two? Notice a difference in libido or brain fog being lifted?

Sly

Interesting, didn’t realize there was a type of hcg that wasn’t ideal for trt. Just thought there was the brand names then the compounded versions.

When you say you feel better like what changed between the two? Notice a difference in libido or brain fog being lifted?
Just a better feeling of well being. More energy, less tired throughout the week. More strength and endurance. With the once a week, I get a noticeable energy increase and positive feeling starting the 2nd day after injection that I don’t get with the 2 a week. Granted, I do start to feel a decline the last couple of days before the next injection, but for 4-5 days out of the week I feel pretty amazing. I was pretty much dead as far as energy before I started trt 5 years ago. I tried lowering my dose and even stopping, which proved to be a very bad thing for me.

Charliebizz

Just a better feeling of well being. More energy, less tired throughout the week. More strength and endurance. With the once a week, I get a noticeable energy increase and positive feeling starting the 2nd day after injection that I don’t get with the 2 a week. Granted, I do start to feel a decline the last couple of days before the next injection, but for 4-5 days out of the week I feel pretty amazing. I was pretty much dead as far as energy before I started trt 5 years ago. I tried lowering my dose and even stopping, which proved to be a very bad thing for me.
Sorry if I missed it what’s your shbg ?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Source or reference by chance?

I'm just going by what I've heard. It seems like if you wanted to remove hCG potency / efficacy as a variable from your results, you would want to use Pregnyl. Some of the disussion that led me to this conclusion was here, and some I think on Reddit also.

T

tareload

I'm just going by what I've heard. It seems like if you wanted to remove hCG potency / efficacy as a variable from your results, you would want to use Pregnyl. Some of the disussion that led me to this conclusion was here, and some I think on Reddit also.

I tried to test this on myself as rigorously as I could. It is admirable how quickly you come up to speed on complex topics.

Charliebizz

Sorry I missed that. Ok I’m personally thinking I need help controlling e2. I’ve fought it for years. But I just can’t feel good on trt. I’m also a low shbg guy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me