Sustanon/HCG/Exemestane dosage/frequency for TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys,

I've changed my TRT protocol a few times and I'm still in a dead end. I was on 125mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG, no AI, for about a year, but my testicles are shrinked a lot so I decided to up the dose to 1000iu HCG. I was injecting every 3.5 days. When I changed the dose to 1000iu HCG I started to get gyno, like A LOT. I'm now taking 20mg Tamoxifen per day. What should I do?

I was thinking about:
Option 1 - 30mg Sustanon + 300iu HCG + 6.25mg Exemestane EOD
Option 2 - 50mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG + 12.5mg Exemestane E3.5D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When I was on Sustanon only, for about a month, I felt great. After that I added HCG and the nightmare began. It's been almost a year since then. I tried so much stuff. I also tried to add AI a few times and crashed my E2, which was even worse. So now I'm pretty scared to try the Sustanon + HCG + Exemestane, but I'm running out of options.

The only reason why I want to include HCG is to keep my fertility and basically be able ejaculate. Would I be able to do that if I stop the HCG?

Systemlord

The only reason why I want to include HCG is to keep my fertility
TRT can be like a contraceptic, but doesn't work in every case. Also if you did lose your fertility on TRT, it's only temporary until you either start fertility treatment and or stop TRT.

Would I be able to do that if I stop the HCG?
Were you able to ejaculate before going on HCG?

I've actually learned a lot about the fertility protocols while on TRT (like from this video:
), so I'm not that concerned about the fertility as about the ejaculation.

If the TRT drops the sperm production down to 0, does that mean that I won't be able to ejaculate at some point? This would really suck.

I was on TRT for a few months only, before going on HCG, but yeah, everything was normal.

Anyway, I've changed the protocol like 10 times and I'm really tired of it. I've decided to continue on 17.5mg Sustanon daily (SubQ). I'll continue with the Tamoxifen until the gyno disappears and eventually add HCG once I want kids. Thanks, guys!

Systemlord

I've actually learned a lot about the fertility protocols while on TRT (like from this video:
), so I'm not that concerned about the fertility as about the ejaculation.

If the TRT drops the sperm production down to 0, does that mean that I won't be able to ejaculate at some point? This would really suck.

I was on TRT for a few months only, before going on HCG, but yeah, everything was normal.
While Dr Ran McLain is knowledgeable, he's more into AAS, well above natural levels using other drugs to enhance performance and not TRT.

Simbarn

When I was on Sustanon only, for about a month, I felt great. After that I added HCG and the nightmare began. It's been almost a year since then. I tried so much stuff. I also tried to add AI a few times and crashed my E2, which was even worse. So now I'm pretty scared to try the Sustanon + HCG + Exemestane, but I'm running out of options.

The only reason why I want to include HCG is to keep my fertility and basically be able ejaculate. Would I be able to do that if I stop the HCG?
Living in AU, we have access to Sustanon too. I did not think it was available or prescribed in the US, perhaps you are in Europe? I used it decades ago and found it very unpredictable owing to all the mixed esters in it. It was designed to be used as a 3 week single injection. Not for weekly use. I stopped using it and went to simple single ester preparation: Primoteston, which is Enanthate. This I think is better for more frequent dosing, which means you may be able to control titration a lot better, which is all important.

If you do not use hCG, your testicles will shrink again and quite possibly your ejaculate levels will reduce substantially over time, plus there may be sexual sensation losses too. I have very little to no ejaculate after being on just testosterone after 3 or more months. It has become quite apparent that I need some form of gonadotropin like stimulation for my sexual function to be closer to normal. Initially this is not so evident for many men in the early stages of TRT, but after time when the testicles have shut down and the absence of our upstream hormones have taken full effect; sexual function can suffer.

It could be that the combination of the amount of Sustanon you are on and hCG is generating your nipple issues. Remember, the hCG may be supplementing your T level considerably if your testes respond well to it. Lowering your T dose substantially may help. 125mgs a week on its own without the hCG may be excessive. I would suggest that you consider changing to a single ester and try using 80-100mgs per week until you stabilise and then add in the hCG. You may find that you could lower your T dose even further after this. I personally avoid AI’s like the plague.

In regard to testicle size and hCG, it may be that hCG will not bring them back to the same volume they were prior to HRT, as the Sertoli cells in the testes make up most of the size of the testicle (as compared to the leydig cells) and these respond mostly to FSH. hCG can stimulate these cells in some men and not so well in others. My ejaculate levels have never been the same as pre HRT, even with all my trials with hCG, as I think a genuine FSH replacement may be needed to accomplish this; thus stimulating the seminal vesicles sufficiently.
After all the years I have been on HRT, I am now most definitely an advocate of less is more when it comes to testosterone replacement.

You could also try using recombinant chorionic gonadotropin (Ovidrel) as I have found this affects my nipples less so than regular hCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me