Sustanon+HCG+Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Free t calculated by true T: 0.59

Your FT is 24.19 ng/dL.....just slightly over mid range as the mean would be 23.5 ng/dL of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL.

You have room to increase your FT levels but again it depends on how you feel overall!

Seeing as you just started trt and one can experience ups/downs especially since ones hormones are in flux in the weeks leading up until levels stabilize and even than once levels have stabilized at 6 weeks.....it can take many months for the body to adapt to the new T levels.....let alone e2 levels.

Why would you even jump on an a.i. so soon.....you just started trt!

Find a new doctor.....prescribing 250 mg/week let alone heavy dose of an a.i. is just piss poor treatment!

Doc recommendation:

250 one shot sustanon weekly
1mg arimidix day after
1mg arimidix day after that

1000HCG EOD

If anything you should have started on a T only protocol at a much lower T dose (which you are doing now) than your doctor prescribed.
'
No aromatase inhibitor or hcg so you can truly gauge how you feel and how said protocol (T dose/injection frequency) effects your TT/FT and e2 levels and even than after 6 weeks it can take 2-3 months to truly gauge how you feel overall on said protocol as it takes time for the body to adapt to the new T levels.

It is normal for one to experience ups/downs when first starting trt or when one tweaks a protocol (increase/decrease T dose) as hormones will be in flux in the weeks leading up to stabilized blood levels.....to0 many are quick to jump on the a.i. bandwagon at the slightest sign of the "oh it must be high e2 syndrome".....when in fact it can take time for the body to adapt to the new hormone levels.....and in many cases an a.i. may never have been needed!

Again who puts one on 250 mg/week of testosterone for trt.....let alone just starting out.....your doctor is an idiot.
Thanks for the feed back, it’s a good thing I managed to read everybody experience here and didn’t take 250mg, the reason behind jumping on AI is I couldn’t take the e2 symptoms it was too much. Initially I was going to let it go but the symptoms I couldn’t take, I had to through in the ai.

My normal estrogen level are always between 15-20 pg, I had reading 8 years back showing E=16 when my T= 16. Also before TRT E was 20.
Another reading while on hcg monotherapy t=18 e=22 when I had the highest increase In libido I ever had in my life maybe !
I also have a friend with normal T levels showing T= 18 and E=23

Based on all this but mainly the symptoms I jumped on the AI. After my first dose I felt much better.it was too much I couldn’t take it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

New lab:
Sunset time, a day before T injection

E :19.8 ppg
Total T : 21.13

I have completed 11 days with tomorrow 12.
One problem, took 0.25mg first time then nothing for 4 days then started 0.025 EOD.
also I need 10 more days to complete 40 days on T.

Last edited:

M.J

After around 33 days: lab results next day after my T injection day (same day before HCG injection and arimidix):

Total T: 24.57
Estradiol: 38.6
SHBG: 22.4
TruT: 25.62 ng/dl

Complete blood test (below)

Very moody and started talking to my self like 90 yo guy, I can tell my E is high, although still taking my arimidix 0.025mg (maybe my vodka mix not really accurate or maybe I should take it the same day of Injection??)

I will continue using the same amount and take another test end of the week if still high I will increase it, next time I will do it before my T injection.
C5D814B2-14B2-42B5-AFA4-287EB9FD723A.png

Last edited:

M.J

I started to have sleep apnea, my hematocrit went from 43 to 47 in 40 days. Hemoglobin are 16.2.
I donated blood yesterday thinking it may help a bit. But even yesterday I kept waking up.

Although everything is good now libido, morning wood...etc all good. I am completing my 40 days I will check testosterone levels and if I still have sleep apnea I may lower the dosage although I am not crazy high with mine.

Last edited:

M.J

Completed more than 40 days, every thing is good, except sleep apnea :/

Lab before my T INJECTION:
Total T: 21.54 nmol/L
SHBG: 24.3 nmol/L
E : 17.5 ( IT NOT LOW, my E before trt 8 years back up to now are between (15 and 22) I assume this is my low I will keep my E dose as it is.

Testosteron TruT: 22.02 ng/dl

Blood: (I have donated few days back result below are my normal reading before trt)
Hemoglobin: 14.9
Hematocrit: 43.4%

Last edited:

M.J

With everything almost stable I will add FSH 75iu once a week i am planing to have a kid hopefully.
Semens results before T >40,000,000, since i started TRT I didn’t do any test.

Beside sleep apnea I have no issues, libido ER are good but could be better, will give it time.

M.J

recent lab measured the same day of arimidix+HCG, supplement taking morning and the test afternoon:

ferritin: 12 ng/mL (range26-388) LOW
albumin: 4 g/dl range (3.5-5.2)
E: 14.2
progesterone: 0.16 nmol/L range (0.16-0.470
prolactin: 275 mU/L range (98-456)
SHBG:24.4 nmol/L
Total T: 24.09 nmol/ L

TruT with my Real albumin number : 26.52 ng/dl

getting treated for low ferritin which seems like as result of frequent blood test and the one donation, also I read u get this as result of TRT ? not sure

I may increase that E A bit not sure if I need to (either by increase my T or lower my arimidix) but overall I think I have my testosterone and E under control.

Last edited:

M.J

I had an increase in T and E out of no where which caused difficulties to reach orgasm. Increasing arimidix managed to return morning wood, erection was a bit soft
I further increased and managed to get hard erection again today.

After T injection last week results:

Total T: 39 nmol/l
E: 58 ph/ml

Lab BEFORE MY T injection today :

Total T: 27.59 nmol/l
E: 37.9 pg/ml

Progesterone : 0.43 nmol/l range (0.16-0.47)

Notice my previous result was 0.16

SHBG: 23 nmol/l
Psa: 1.63 went up again from last drop which was 1.46. I reached maximum 1.69 then dropped.

I think for some reason my HCG injection is the reason behind this though I spend first first two month to three with no result from HCG.

I lowered my T injection from 25mg to 17mg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me