Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Ok so got my doc recommendations start my TRT:
Here are my last lab test:

Estradiol: 20 pg/ml
FT: 0.323 nmol/l range (0.174-0.729)
TT: 12.98 nmol/l range (9.90-27.80)
SHBG: 26 nmol/l range (14.5-48.4)

I have more data but I guess this is what most guys ask for if needed please let me know I can add more.
--------------------------------------
Doc recommendation:

250 one shot sustanon weekly
1mg arimidix day after
1mg arimidix day after that

1000HCG EOD
--------------------------------------
edited later
but decided to give low dosage a chance :
now doing :
25 EOD SUSTANON
500 HCG EOD
---------------------------------------
I can tell I feel better with 500HCG EOD. Better than 250 which I started with ( when I had no T injection)

Please share your thoughts I will start tomorrow. I was thinking to go up slowly maybe start with two injections instead of one ?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thats a lot of Testosterone and even moreso that's a huge amount of Arimidex, might just ahve to have that much AI given the huge dose of Test.

M.J

Ok after reading around I decided to start low and see how it goes, I will do 25 EOD.instead of 250 once a week.
But how can I store the remaining sustanon ?I will have enough for 9 shots in one amp?

Can you guys advice please ?

M.J

after 10 days of :
EOD 25 sustanon
EOD 500 HCG

TRT 25 SUS+HCG 500 EOD----------------500 HCG EOD-------------ORIGIN
Estradiol: 34 pg/ml------------------------------> from 20------------------>20
FT: 0.466 nmol/l range (0.174-0.729)--------> from 0.323---------------> 0.123
TT: 18 nmol/l range (9.90-27.80)-------------> from 13-------------------> 10
SHBG: 23 nmol/l range (14.5-48.4)----------->from 26--------------------> 30

I was always below 20 estradiol even when I was younger. I have a reading 8 years back and it was 16.

I feel much better morning wood is back :). I wish if I can take that estrogen back to 20 though. will stay like this and take another test after 6 weeks from starting.

didn't take any AI yet, how do you guys manage E ?any recommendations?

Last edited:

M.J

Why do you want your estrogen at 20?
That was my range even when my t was at current level years back.

Do you think it’s fine as it is ?
By the way This is not the sensitive e test, we don’t have this test here

M.J

I think you’re fine right now.
Any chance if I went everyday 12.5 sustanon) I will get lower E and higher T ?
I am already injecting daily so I don’t mind.

Though I will keep this going for 6 weeks and do lab first before changing anything.

Last edited:

M.J

after around 4 weeks of TRT+HCG:
test done 8am before my next trt injection.
ESTRADIOL : 45.3 pg/mL
FSH:0.1
LH:0.1
TOTAL T: 23.87 nmol/L
PSA 1.69 an increase from 1.4 when I first started HCG alone, later I added T+HCG.

do I need to be concerned about psa at this time ?
I think I have to add something to lower my E as I started feeling anxiety. today I had my T injection after the test so I am sure my E and T will be higher.

Last edited:

M.J

No labs yet but I felt the high E2, couldn’t take it anymore so I had to take arimidix I guess I was in the range 50 or 60 pg.

0.25mg one time This week felt much better the first day second day I had anxiety third day good. I guess e went down and climbing up now.

If E is not tuned into the sweet spot how do you guys still feel good ?
I don’t get good ER or high libido unless I am there, basically I am saying I have to add AI at one point.
I am doing 25 EOD I will check labs and then see if i need to tune it.

M.J

New lab After one month:

Total T: 23.48 nmol/L

SHBG: 24.3 nmol/L

Estradiol: 39.6 pg/ml

Free t calculated by madman true T: 0.59

Psa total: 1.46 (I went up around .3 reached 1.69 now I am almost back to before starting TRT or HCG level which is 1.4)

Still no improvement sexual, I believe I have to take this E down somehow.

Last edited:

M.J

New labs, I had 0.025 mg arimidix yesterday (mixed arimidix with vodka, 1mg tablet in 4ml)
I had only .1 ml which equals 0.025mg)

Results:
Total T: 23.52 nmol/L
Estradiol: 35.3 down from 39.6
SHBG: 23.7

I felt much better today, libido came back a bit. Will continue either EOD or twice a week at this level and see.

Attachments

• 81F3EE91-8ED4-40BE-BE7D-0D773C8B87DF.jpeg
    81F3EE91-8ED4-40BE-BE7D-0D773C8B87DF.jpeg
    694.4 KB · Views: 136

madman

Super Moderator
New lab After one month:

Total T: 23.48 nmol/L

SHBG: 24.3 nmol/L

Estradiol: 39.6 pg/ml

Free t calculated by madman true T: 0.59

Psa total: 1.46 (I went up around .3 reached 1.69 now I am almost back to before starting TRT or HCG level which is 1.4)

Still no improvement sexual, I believe I have to take this E down somehow.

Free t calculated by true T: 0.59

Your FT is 24.19 ng/dL.....just slightly over mid range as the mean would be 23.5 ng/dL of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL.

You have room to increase your FT levels but again it depends on how you feel overall!

Seeing as you just started trt and one can experience ups/downs especially since ones hormones are in flux in the weeks leading up until levels stabilize and even than once levels have stabilized at 6 weeks.....it can take many months for the body to adapt to the new T levels.....let alone e2 levels.

Why would you even jump on an a.i. so soon.....you just started trt!

Find a new doctor.....prescribing 250 mg/week let alone heavy dose of an a.i. is just piss poor treatment!

Doc recommendation:

250 one shot sustanon weekly
1mg arimidix day after
1mg arimidix day after that

1000HCG EOD

If anything you should have started on a T only protocol at a much lower T dose (which you are doing now) than your doctor prescribed.
'
No aromatase inhibitor or hcg so you can truly gauge how you feel and how said protocol (T dose/injection frequency) effects your TT/FT and e2 levels and even than after 6 weeks it can take 2-3 months to truly gauge how you feel overall on said protocol as it takes time for the body to adapt to the new T levels.

It is normal for one to experience ups/downs when first starting trt or when one tweaks a protocol (increase/decrease T dose) as hormones will be in flux in the weeks leading up to stabilized blood levels.....to0 many are quick to jump on the a.i. bandwagon at the slightest sign of the "oh it must be high e2 syndrome".....when in fact it can take time for the body to adapt to the new hormone levels.....and in many cases an a.i. may never have been needed!

Again who puts one on 250 mg/week of testosterone for trt.....let alone just starting out.....your doctor is an idiot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me