Suspension of Nebido TRT and Starting Again Natural Production of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alquimista25

Good night Mr. Vergel:

Thanks for your preview answer. In my case, I have had two injections of Nebido this year. The first one on February 12TH, 2016. And the second one on March 17TH, 2016 (I was supposed to have a Third Injection of Nebido in three months counting from this date). In others words, I will have two months under this TRT with Nebido on April 17TH, 2016. It was prescribed to me by my Endocrinologist since my Testosterone Levels were too low: 2.85 ng/ml, compared to a normal scale of 2.8 - 8.0 ng/ml. That lecture was taken by the lab on February 1ST, 2016 before having the First Nebido Injection. (We suspected that this condition was causing me low libido and ED)

Actually , the last lecture from the lab on March 12TH, 2016 was showing 3.34 ng/ml , compared to a normal scale of 2.8 - 8.0 ng/ml, but I have been under terrible side effects that are destroying my life, like: constant Sleep apnea, my testicles hurt, high blood pressure beside others side effects ( the problem with my low libido and ED still persist). Against my Endocrinologist is my Urologist who asked me to stopped the TRT with Nebido. So I did.

By the way I just turned 47 years old on February 25TH, 2016, with 238 pound ( a little over weight), in good condition, and go weekly to gym.

After explaining you all of this, do you belief I could recover my testosterone natural production? Do I have to take any supplement or medicine to reactivate the LH and FSH hormones in order to make my testicles produce natural testosterone again? Do I have to detoxify my body with a healthy diet in order to recover my natural testosterone production? How long will it take?

Excuse my English, and please hide my name if you publish this consult on your website. I will be waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

Alquimista25

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. What did your doctors tell you about your hypogonadism - are you dealing with primary hypogonadiam or secondary hypogonadism? If it is the former, you will not be able to restart your body's natural production. If you have secondary hypogonadism there is a possibility that you might be able to do so. But that is subject to many other conditions. How long have you been hypogonadal? What other medications and supplements are you taking? Your age may be a factor. Can you answer some of these questions? Do you have more detailed lab reports you can share?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yes, what you're experiencing is your HPTA dropping down to the basement. Your LH was probably quite low when you started (2's, 3's ..?), but once you introduced exogenous testosterone, the axis called it quits, thus what little LH was being signaled to your testes has come to a halt and now you're feeling the atrophy effect.

The quick, easy fix for that is just reintroducing the LH analog in the form of HCG, which will turn that around pronto. It can & will also promote some natural production of testosterone, so you and your physician need to factor that into the protocol so that your serum doesn't go over the top!

Your ED situation plus the other sides can very well be E2 related, which again is a factor when exogenous test is administered in the body. You should have baseline E2 labs (along with everything else), then follow up labs to to compare against the baseline, and against how you are feeling, then adjustments can be made, and/or and AI can prescribed if truly needed. I don't know enough about the Nebido compound to comment on the protocol, but I have known many who have had great success with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me