Supply storage,,, what do you use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Renman23

Been on TRT for a while and having results. One area im struggling with is storage... HCG Bacteriostatic water, Test ,need to be stored in the refrigerator and Peptides in the freezer... What do you guys store them in?

Having vials on the refrigerator door seems a bit... risky?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

I don't refrigerate anything other than reconstituted HCG. I'm not aware of any test that should be refrigerated. I can't help you with peptides.

Jon H

I have a very small fridge in my bedroom for anything that needs it. It allows me to keep any meds that need to stay cool separate from food, is just a few steps from the bathroom (where other meds are kept), and just seems more safe and sanitary that way.

primalman

Been on TRT for a while and having results. One area im struggling with is storage... HCG Bacteriostatic water, Test ,need to be stored in the refrigerator and Peptides in the freezer... What do you guys store them in?

Having vials on the refrigerator door seems a bit... risky?

Thanks
My process entails: BAC water at room temp; reconstituted HCG in refrigerator in the back of top shelf; peptides in the same location before and after reconstitution. (I safely keep the vials in tiny vitamin canisters.) Agreed, refrigerator door is probably not good; some of the peptides are fragile after mixing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me