Supplements I Take - Feedback Appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online

Craig74

I'm on 60mg x 2 Test C (started with E but switched due to supply issues). I recently started a low dose AI (.25 x 2 Amiridex). These are my hormone labs...

1625454487206.png

Let me start by saying that I take supplements for three reasons:

1. Recovery - I'm 46 and do BJJ 5 days per week. It is tough on the body. Some of the supplements I take are to aid in recovery.

2. Increase DHT - I've never considered myself to be a manly man. I'm not effeminate but I've never been able to grow much of a beard, etc. Note: After 4 months on T, I have a pretty decent beard for the first time in my life!

3. Minimize aromatase activity - Full disclosure, I'm on a low dose AI but would prefer to achieve moderate estrogen levels through non-pharma means if possible.

I also want to note that much of the literature on the web related to supplements and testosterone is geared towards how to boost endogenous levels. Since I'm on TRT, I don't have endogenous production so I try to filter out that noise.

I don't follow a strict regimen but these are the things I take with varying degrees of regularity...

Vitamin D - Mostly in the non-summer months. I take 3-5k IU per day (along with some K). I've read that vitamin D helps with male hormones in many different ways and is fantastic for general health. Unlike many other nutrients, this is one that a large swath of the population is actually deficient in.

Calcium D-Glucarate - I've read that this supports the liver by helping it excrete toxins and also excess estrogen. I've also read that it can help excrete T too so I tend to take this the day before an injection to flush out the E2 a bit and make my liver happy.

Magnesium - Good for preventing the conversion of T to E and also helps with sleep.

Melatonin - I know this isn't actually good for testosterone... but getting sleep is and I suck at sleeping.

Red MACA - Vince told me that this stuff is good for the prostate and Vince knows his shit. I don't take this regularly but I keep it around and take it if I get that prostate inflammation feeling.

Tibullus - I know the science behind Trib as a T booster is pretty weak. But I've read that it helps with DHT conversion. Who knows but I take one per day.

Kelp - For the 750 micrograms of Iodine to support my thyroid and also to help flush fluoride out of my system. I brush my teeth excessively and undoubtedly have high fluoride in my system. Why not use non-fluoridated toothpaste? Because I don't want to wear dentures at 50.

Niacinamide - I've read this upregulates androgen receptors. I'll be honest with you. This one scares me a bit. I've read conflicting studies about the impact on the liver. I take 500mg every 1-3 days (just started a few weeks ago).

L-Carnitine Tartrate - Upregulates androgen receptors? Take 1 gram every 1-2 days.

Boron - Natural AI? 3mg most days. Studies say you need 10-12mg but I figure I get some from diet.

Whey Protein - Mostly for muscle repair.

Creatine - I actually don't take this very often. Maybe once per week.

I also take a men's multivitamin most days. I have about 100 bottles of other things that I take randomly, i.e. if my teeth are bothering me I'll supplement with mag/calcium but the ones above are the ones associated with my hormone management regimen.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale