Supplements for extreme muscle pain?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I believe in this one since it works for me:

I take this one:

Studies attached.

do you take the doctors best MSM? You provided two links I’m not sure which one you take

Yeah, this ^^^^^^ I had Lyme, but caught it early. Ticks can carry over 20 diseases, and cause MUCH suffering when those bugs kick in. A small tick can bite you and you'd never know it, the little sucker would simply fall off after a few days (after it's had a nice blood meal), and then the disease party gets started. Anyway, at your young age, something is up. Time for LOTS of testing to figure it out.

Good luck.

How did you get tested for Lyme??

Good thresd here to read:
Order it yourself if you have the $$$$. Your DR may give you push back or want to run the prewestern blot test that the CDC says to do BEFOR doing the western blot.
Problem with that is that it is known to give FALSE negitives and the DR will stop there as the test says you fine when in fact you are not.
My Daughter was bed ridden and out of work almost a year... We were lucky and found a DR that understood Lyme... Almost a year on meds... Read my old post!!!

I just read your post. Wow I need to get checked for Lyme disease ASAP. If the test can provide false negatives how can I be sure I get a proper test?? How do I go about this now?! I feel like I may already have late stage Lyme based onall the arthritis I already have

Vince

Super Moderator
I just read your post. Wow I need to get checked for Lyme disease ASAP. If the test can provide false negatives how can I be sure I get a proper test?? How do I go about this now?! I feel like I may already have late stage Lyme based onall the arthritis I already have
  1. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) test. The test used most often to detect Lyme disease, ELISA detects antibodies to B. burgdorferi. ...
  2. Western blot test. If the ELISA test is positive, this test is usually done to confirm the diagnosis.
Jul 13, 2019
1584639496946.png

Mayo Clinic › drc-20374655
Lyme disease - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic

OMI100

Skip the ELISA test and go straight to the WESTERN BLOT.
The ELISA is the one that can give the FALSE NEGITIVE.
The WESTERN BLOT gives true results.

I believe in this one since it works for me:

I take this one:

Studies attached.

what’s your dosage and is it all at once or spread throughout the days

Look for some of my older post on lyme.
You can order your own test online as long as you are not in the hadfull of backward states that do not allow it.

1. Walkin labs is one source:

Other online labs will have it. You can look around to see if any are cheaper.

CDC guidelines are crap. Test first then see what your results mean.
2. What Nelson said. Give it a try. It will not hurt you if you do not need it and it does not work.
3. Look into LDN. Appears to help with a number of medical conditions.
Go here and read and look around:
Then go here to the mother ship of information and read and look around:

Hope this helps

is this the right test??

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi everyone, I’m working on getting myself back to normal after years of constant pain at only 22. I’m working on figuring out if it has to due with my anadrol 50 cycle or something else. First off I’m wondering what kind of blood work I should make sure to look for that could be causing this and secondly if there’s any supplements that you guys recommend to help reduce this pain? Ive heard tumeric?
I have no experience with curcumin, but have you ever looked into it. I read that a lot of people use it for pain.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me