Supplementing T3 and drastic bowel movement changes

Buy Lab Tests Online
I started supplementing 25mcg T3 cytomel to my every day, and I was pleasantly surprised by the results so far. I am warmer everyday, but my bowels have changed a lot. I go less frequently and when I do it isn't explosive and semi-watery/flaky, but solid and the consistent of healthy stool. I also no longer have chronic pain under my rib cage on my right side, which I assumed was IBS related to my large intestine. My numbers have always been on the edge of hypothyroidism, but not considered so. Like TSH before TRT was 5.0 now it is 2.35, and Free was just barely in the healthy range in the 3.0 somethings... I will continue using this if it continues to help my bowels like it has. It is so nice to feel like what I am experiencing might be normal again. I also get into the 98% temperature during the day. This was never the case before ever. Any time I took my temperature I was solidly in the 97.0 somethings and occasionally in the 96s. Is this bad what I am doing and should I discontinue even if it makes me feel good? I diagnosed myself and bought the T3 for fat loss, but found out it might be doing more than that for me. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching