Supplemental estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

I know there are some men on here whose E2 crashed and they're trying to increase their estradiol with tablets. Nelson, I recall, was using estradiol tablets at one time. Dr. Neal Rouzier will prescribe if a patient's lipids are still elevated on T or no weight loss or erectile function. Their E2 becomes quite elevated, supposedly without negative effects. The other side are the few men on here pushing their E2 to <5 and experiencing great mood and sexual improvements. o

Going for labs today. My current protocol; 100 mg Test E, IM E5D. Been on it for 5 weeks. My sex drive/libido is strong, but poor to mediocre erectile function. Always comes up between 9 and 10 at night. Can't go to a lab at that hour to assess what's going on, though I could order a ZRT salivary test. My point is that I feel there's a missing piece and it MIGHT be estradiol; either pushing it down or supplementing to greatly increase it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would not waste my time with the E2 path. I would increase my nitric oxide.

MIP1950

I would not waste my time with the E2 path. I would increase my nitric oxide.

Thank you, Nelson. Problem for me is that using that stack or just L-Citrulline will make me hypomanic; irritable, agitated, as well as negatively impacting my sleep. If I eat a lot of watermelon, which I love, I end up with similar problems.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me