Supplement usage while on TRT & CJC / Ipa

Buy Lab Tests Online

rajoncm17

Just starting TRT & CJC / Ipa... I'm continuing use of MK-677. Can I also continue use of LGD-4033 and S23 or should I taper off for awhile?

Belekas

nobody
Thats like asking if you can do some pills on cocaine and also keep taking mushrooms on the side lol Jokes aside TRT is hard to dial in on its own and if you are already running a bunch of different variables then you should hit a wall at some point with a bunch of different sides and you will have no idea whats what and by the time you figure it out which I hardly doubt your "gloves will be hanging on the wall" :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rajoncm17

OK. Help me understand. Have you been taking LGD4033 and S23 while NOT on TRT?
Is this why you need to go on TRT? What do your labs look like?
Had been on the sarms prior. Stopped a couple of weeks ago and this is my first week on TRT and CJC. Wasn't sure if I could run them all together or if I should stop the sarms all together.

rajoncm17

Thats like asking if you can do some pills on cocaine and also keep taking mushrooms on the side lol Jokes aside TRT is hard to dial in on its own and if you are already running a bunch of different variables then you should hit a wall at some point with a bunch of different sides and you will have no idea whats what and by the time you figure it out which I hardly doubt your "gloves will be hanging on the wall" :)
Just trying to keep from doing anything dumb. Thanks for opinion though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me