Super dry skin (face only)...E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I can't seem to find a definitive correlation to low or high E2, so here is what is going on.

The last week or so I've developed really dry skin on my face and scalp. I used to have super dry skin before I started TRT, but after a couple of months on my skin was great, even slightly oily (no acne).

My last E2 (sensitive) was on 10/1 and it was 26.5 (perfect for me). Total T was 1230 and Free T was 31.9.

I haven't changed anything with my protocol other than starting a Thyroid supplement.

I don't have any other symptoms of high or low E2 (wondering if I spiked or tanked since my last lab).

Protocol:
80mg Test Cyp E3.5D
500iu HCG MWF
0.3mg A'dex with Test

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

It's the thyroid medication. Anytime I changed my dose, skin would get dry for a couple of weeks till hormones leveled out

I've been on the NDT for two months now and my skin is still super dry. My E2 was 25.6 on Nov 15th. My skin was GREAT when my E2 was in the high 30's to low 40's this summer.

So can we definitively say that low E2 causes dry skin?

Sean Mosher

I would tend to agree that it's most likely a thyroid medication issue.
As I was titrating up on my dose I would nice differences in skin/hair, which was often a good indicator that it was time to up the dose.

I haven't heard of any skin issues per say related to high or low E2 but I assume it's possible.

No dietary changes or other changes?

Systemlord

Skin if affected by thyroid hormones, you started thyroid supplements and this is when you started to notice dry skin.

Seems pretty clear to me what's going on.

captain

TRT increases sweat and oil. That can cause fungus that causes skin to flake at eyebrows, mustache, sides of nose and in ears. Wash with Nizoral and apply an antifungal/cortisone cream to clear it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me