Sun Pharma Recalls Testosterone Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

This is the relevant text from the financial news article:

India’s largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has recalled testosterone cypionate for injection in the US, data on US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website released Wednesday showed. Testosterone cypionate, used to treat low testosterone levels in men and in hormone therapy for transgender men, was manufactured by Sun Pharma at one of the company’s plants in Gujarat.

Testosterone cypionate was a voluntary class II recall, the data showed. A recall is designated class II if exposure to a product may cause temporary or medically-reversible adverse health consequences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

keithc2485

I don't feel. Comfortable Buying sun after seeing that . I also saw cipla had a recall too ..

I just lost my westward pharma brand. It's been back ordered do I had to try Wilshire pharma ...

Westin

This is the relevant text from the financial news article:

India’s largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has recalled testosterone cypionate for injection in the US, data on US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website released Wednesday showed. Testosterone cypionate, used to treat low testosterone levels in men and in hormone therapy for transgender men, was manufactured by Sun Pharma at one of the company’s plants in Gujarat.

Testosterone cypionate was a voluntary class II recall, the data showed. A recall is designated class II if exposure to a product may cause temporary or medically-reversible adverse health consequences.

This is what I get from CVS in the 100mg vial. Do you have a lot # or any other information? EDIT: I found it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching