Suffering with BPH

Buy Lab Tests Online

KennyT

update

week 3

still bleeding just a bit pain is not nearly as bad AND .... I can go even better. I have a weird pain when I get done. Like a mussel that you hurt and are forcing to work. not sever pain but weird. Glad the bleeding is over.

Week 4 started Tuesday

I seen the doctor this morning. He says I can have sex... !!!I missed it sooooo........ Wife said no till the doc says I can. Dam Shes stubborn..

Doc says the weird pain is the healing process and it will go away over time. I am clear and free for 6 months .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KennyT

Update that is way late. Busy life. forever at work...
sex now is AWESOME. But nothing comes out. Makes clean up easier. LOL
It feels the same as it was before but the orgasm is stronger. Feels as if the pumping action it more intense witch pushes you higher over the top ( for me anyway )

ALSO>>>> I can pee great. no pain. Off the medication and not missing it at all.

After all is said and done, I am glad I had the surgery done. Now I wish I had told him about this problem earlier and not been so dam scared I would need this surgery in the first place.

I would recommend the Green Light Laser surgery to anyone questioning if it works.
It was not getting any better by itself and medication was not the answer for me.

DragonBits

Update that is way late. Busy life. forever at work...
sex now is AWESOME. But nothing comes out. Makes clean up easier. LOL
It feels the same as it was before but the orgasm is stronger. Feels as if the pumping action it more intense witch pushes you higher over the top ( for me anyway )

ALSO>>>> I can pee great. no pain. Off the medication and not missing it at all.

After all is said and done, I am glad I had the surgery done. Now I wish I had told him about this problem earlier and not been so dam scared I would need this surgery in the first place.

I would recommend the Green Light Laser surgery to anyone questioning if it works.
It was not getting any better by itself and medication was not the answer for me.

Kenny, thanks for the updated, that is good info.

If I ever get LUTS, I will certainly consider Green Light Laser surgery, if it's good enough for Green Lantern, it can't be all bad.

broker

Kenny T, you are 51?
Is your urine flow now very strong?
After surgery, You say when you ejaculate, nothing comes out but do you still feel a very good orgasm?
Did you have any ejaculation related issues PRIOR to surgery?

KennyT

Dam!!! A year later and I reply.... Yes flow is super strong. I pee like a 15 year old.
Hardest orgasms I have ever had in my life. Didn't have a hard time before surgery and I Ejaculate all over the place but not now but the feel stronger than before. good trade off.

Blackhawk

Dam!!! A year later and I reply.... Yes flow is super strong. I pee like a 15 year old.
Hardest orgasms I have ever had in my life. Didn't have a hard time before surgery and I Ejaculate all over the place but not now but the feel stronger than before. good trade off.

I was just wondering about you a couple days ago, was going to ask. You beat me to it. That's great you're having durable results! Congrats!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me