Suddenly confused about some numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

tempodaddy

My Urologist finally prescribed me 180mg/week of test Cypionate, and stated the dose as 0.9ml. Does that jive with 180mg per week?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
My Urologist finally prescribed me 180mg/week of test Cypionate, and stated the dose as 0.9ml. Does that jive with 180mg per week?

Post your pre-trt labs?

TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG.....CBC (which includes hemoglobin/hematocrit).

I would rethink starting off on 180 mg T/week.

Such dose will most likely have your TT/FT level too high let alone the downfall of injecting once weekly is that your peak TT/FT/estradiol levels will be sky-high post-injection (8-12 hrs)/elevated during the first few days only to be followed by much lower levels come weeks end .

There will be a big difference in peak--->trough level and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week which can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function.

Top it off that use of exogenous T will increase your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

More sensible to start low and go slow as you have absolutely no idea how your body will react to testosterone.

100mg T/week split (50 mg every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Most men can easily achieve a high-end let alone absurdly high FT on 100-150 mg T/week.....and yes even men with highish/high SHBG.

MIP1950

Agree with madman and Systemlord. If you start with a high dose and encounter many side effects, it will discourage and frustrate you. And, you might overshoot the so called 'sweet spot' where you feel good and have improved sexual function.

tempodaddy

Post your pre-trt labs?

TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG.....CBC (which includes hemoglobin/hematocrit).

I would rethink starting off on 180 mg T/week.

Such dose will most likely have your TT/FT level too high let alone the downfall of injecting once weekly is that your peak TT/FT/estradiol levels will be sky-high post-injection (8-12 hrs)/elevated during the first few days only to be followed by much lower levels come weeks end .

There will be a big difference in peak--->trough level and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week which can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function.

Top it off that use of exogenous T will increase your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

More sensible to start low and go slow as you have absolutely no idea how your body will react to testosterone.

100mg T/week split (50 mg every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Most men can easily achieve a high-end let alone absurdly high FT on 100-150 mg T/week.....and yes even men with highish/high SHBG.
I do plan to split that dose. Thanks

madman

Super Moderator
I do plan to split that dose. Thanks

Post up your labs: TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG let alone CBC (includes hemoglobin/hematocrit).

Definitely a smart move but again 180 mg T/week let alone split twice weekly (90 mg every 3.5 days) is too high a starting dose off the hop!

Again most can easily achieve a healthy (high-end) let alone absurdly high trough FT on 100-150 mg T spit twice weekly.

Start low and go slow.....100-120 mg T/week split twice weekly (50-60 mg every 3.5 days) would be a more sensible move.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me