Sudden increase in BP

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

I just came back from donating blood and had two BP readings – the first was 140/90, the second was 180/60. This is higher than I have ever had in my entire life

My protocol is 100 mg per week testosterone divided into every other day doses (but just switched to 2x wk) and added a total of 80 mg per week of Nandrolone / week (started nandrolone 3 weeks ago.) I also take 12 mg Ibutamoren (completing a 2 month cycle) as well as taking 5,000 IUs of Vit D3 for the past year.

my last BP reading was 6 months ago and it was 125/70.

I am 53, a life long lifter and in good shape.
My concern is- could this be LVH creeping up from all those years of lifting?
Have any of you experienced a sudden increase in BP like this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My blood pressure was also higher, when I was injecting Nandrolone. Even though my HCT did not go above 50.

I had my HCT checked last week and it was only 45. The lowest since I started TRT.

HealthMan

Ibutamoren for me spiked my blood pressure a lot. Nandrolone can be a culprit as well and it might normalized after blood levels are stable in my experience. For instance everytime i changed my testosterone dosage (hormone levels in flux) my BP would increase a bit until my testosterone stabilized

S1W

I just came back from donating blood and had two BP readings – the first was 140/90, the second was 180/60. This is higher than I have ever had in my entire life

My protocol is 100 mg per week testosterone divided into every other day doses (but just switched to 2x wk) and added a total of 80 mg per week of Nandrolone / week (started nandrolone 3 weeks ago.) I also take 12 mg Ibutamoren (completing a 2 month cycle) as well as taking 5,000 IUs of Vit D3 for the past year.

my last BP reading was 6 months ago and it was 125/70.

I am 53, a life long lifter and in good shape.
My concern is- could this be LVH creeping up from all those years of lifting?
Have any of you experienced a sudden increase in BP like this?

IIRC this isn’t the first time you’ve incorporated nandrolone into your protocol. Assume you never had BP issues in the past?

JimGainz

IIRC this isn’t the first time you’ve incorporated nandrolone into your protocol. Assume you never had BP issues in the past?
Correct. Never had any BP issues. I went ahead and purchased a home BP machine my doctor recommended. So far so good. It ranges throughout the day from the 120s/60s up to high 130s/70s and occasionally hitting 140. It may have been diet related rather than nandrolone b/c I am still on 80mg/week along with my testosterone.

The on,y thing I stopped was ibutamoren and cut back on sodium. Thinking back, I had a very salt-filled diet (I would typically eat half a container of cottage cheese per day for the protein, which is loaded with salt). So, given the range (assuming the home machine is accurate) there is no issue. My doc (also my best friend from college and he and I used to bodybuild back in the 80s) wants me to get an Echo just to see if there is any LVH. He said there probably is due to years of lifting, but if it was causing any BP issues I would see chronic elevation.

UCFguy01

Maybe it's because you're a little tense about giving blood? Mine is always higher if I'm about to give blood. I'm not a fan of the whole process.

If you check it in the morning and it's good, I think you're good. If you check it in the morning and it's high, you might need to check into it and take something.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me