Successfully lowered my Hemocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

I neglected to donate blood for almost a year. Then during Thanksgiving break didn't eat as healthy as normal and my workout routine was a little relaxed.

Went to donate in December and my hemocrit value was 60. I was turned down. Started drinking grapefruit juice (the jug from the refrigerated section non concentrated) almost every day.

Went back to another mobile bus a few weeks larlter and my value had decreased but still to high.

So about a month has went by and I have started back on my regiment workout routine with some cardio. Still drinking GF juice. Went to the center today and my Hemocrit was 55, yipee. So I was able to donate today.

So the exercise, diet and GF juice was a winner for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wolverine

I decreased my HCT from 52 to 45. I kept adjusting things, lower T dose, HCG dose etc etc. HCT remained high. It wasn't until I reduced my whey protein intake that it went down. I was consuming about 80 to 100 grams of whey protein a day (in addition to other food source protein). Once I stopped that my HCT went down to 45. I still get about 100 grams of protein per day (only 30 from whey), but now I eat chicken, greek yogurt, egg whites etc.

SilverSurfer

I decreased my HCT from 52 to 45. I kept adjusting things, lower T dose, HCG dose etc etc. HCT remained high. It wasn't until I reduced my whey protein intake that it went down. I was consuming about 80 to 100 grams of whey protein a day (in addition to other food source protein). Once I stopped that my HCT went down to 45. I still get about 100 grams of protein per day (only 30 from whey), but now I eat chicken, greek yogurt, egg whites etc.

there may be something to this based on this rat / protein intake, study.... Effects od dietary protein, fat and energy on blood hemoglobin and hematocrit in the rat. - PubMed - NCBI

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Have you been tracking hemoglobin and RBC along with hematocrit? The data regarding thickening of blood on TRT is based off of hematocrit, but this is really not the best indicator. to look at in isolation from other values. If I drink water just normally to stay hydrated and it happens to be close enough to the lab draw, my HCT will drop 4-5 points just like that.

Diet and protocol adjustments can certainly have positive effects on HCT and help to keep it within what many consider a safe range, but you can see from my example above that focusing on HCT alone can give a temporary false sense of security.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me