Successful Story with Testosterone Cream Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

I have used cream of and on from Empower with limited success. I really want it to work as I much prefer it to injecting myself all the time so interested to hear from others on your questions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Can I wake this thread back up and get some feedback? Who is using cream out there? Tim L, the OP indicated he applies cream only at night. I am considering this, but have not seen anyone else state they are doing this and Tim L disappeared.

As of now, I apply cream in the AM only, but notice a surge of energy in mid to late afternoon, about 8 hours after application (don't know why, as free T is supposed to peak about 2 hours after application. Maybe it's the result of a downstream conversion? E2? DHT?). In any case, based on this, I have considered doing what the OP does and applying at night before bed to scrotum only. Tim L, if you are out there, are you still doing this? Is anyone else doing this, or have you tried it in the past?
I can actually feel the cream kick in. I like the way it feels applying prior to my workouts. I can't imagine dosing before bed.

Harley

I use Testavan 1 pump on the scrotum and lately had my tt and ft checked and the result was higher then max for both . I now returned to applying to my shoulders and just a tiny amount on my balls . In a month I will check again.

gerardo

I use Testavan 1 pump on the scrotum and lately had my tt and ft checked and the result was higher then max for both . I now returned to applying to my shoulders and just a tiny amount on my balls . In a month I will check again.
I have bioidentical testosterone cream of 30Mg each dose. Passing this cream on the testicles is a very strong dose? I never used it on the testicle and I have doubts about the increase in DHT and PSA. Thank

Harley

Ciao,
These are my results with Testavan 1 pump on testicles.
It's way over the limit so I am now applying to shoulders and just a little on the testicles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210502-224550_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210502-224550_Drive.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 109

Fortunate

I have been posting on an off about cream. About two months ago, I started with 50mg to scrotum, 50mg to shoulder in AM and another 50mg to shoulder in PM. Felt great initially, but started to have an ”over the top feeling” on that, so I started to back off.

I played with various strength creams (150 and 200) at various locations in various combinations. I came to a few conclusions:
  • I seemed to reach a max concentration of something (T or DHT) about 8-10 hours after a morning application
    • This confused me, as I thought max concentration was around 2 hours later. But, there is a pharmacokinetic article published in 2017 in the journal Andrology that everyone tends to cite when discussing scrotal absorption. The article actually quotes another study that has shown peak T concentrations can be 6-16 hours after application when applied to non-scrotal skin
    • This may explain why I felt the effects of the cream in the late afternoon/early evening
  • After the initial honeymoon, I got to a point when even small doses gave me an “over the top” feeling late in the day (rapid heart rate, a touch of a head rush, etc.)
I have not gotten bloodwork after using cream, but I suspect that even at low doses, I was probably uncomfortably supraphysiologic

To Gerardo’s question, scrotal application has very high absorption rates compared to the arms, so I would be careful. Pay attention to your symptoms and get bloodwork after starting your protocol. In my case, I was using 50mg on the scrotum and another 50 on the shoulder and it felt like it was too much. 30mg doesn’t seem unreasonable, but I know nothing about the product or the base it’s in.

For myself, I would not rule out trying some lower dose, maybe on the shoulder only. But, for now, it’s back to Natesto for me (gentle, easy, quick and easy to stop if I want to try something else).

gerardo

I have been posting on an off about cream. About two months ago, I started with 50mg to scrotum, 50mg to shoulder in AM and another 50mg to shoulder in PM. Felt great initially, but started to have an ”over the top feeling” on that, so I started to back off.

I played with various strength creams (150 and 200) at various locations in various combinations. I came to a few conclusions:
  • I seemed to reach a max concentration of something (T or DHT) about 8-10 hours after a morning application
    • This confused me, as I thought max concentration was around 2 hours later. But, there is a pharmacokinetic article published in 2017 in the journal Andrology that everyone tends to cite when discussing scrotal absorption. The article actually quotes another study that has shown peak T concentrations can be 6-16 hours after application when applied to non-scrotal skin
    • This may explain why I felt the effects of the cream in the late afternoon/early evening
  • After the initial honeymoon, I got to a point when even small doses gave me an “over the top” feeling late in the day (rapid heart rate, a touch of a head rush, etc.)
I have not gotten bloodwork after using cream, but I suspect that even at low doses, I was probably uncomfortably supraphysiologic

To Gerardo’s question, scrotal application has very high absorption rates compared to the arms, so I would be careful. Pay attention to your symptoms and get bloodwork after starting your protocol. In my case, I was using 50mg on the scrotum and another 50 on the shoulder and it felt like it was too much. 30mg doesn’t seem unreasonable, but I know nothing about the product or the base it’s in.

For myself, I would not rule out trying some lower dose, maybe on the shoulder only. But, for now, it’s back to Natesto for me (gentle, easy, quick and easy to stop if I want to try something else).
Thank you Fortunate. My cream is based on pentravan. My intention is to apply it to the testicles just to increase DHT and libido a little and keep the TRT Protocol of 25 mg of cypionate 3x a week. Thank

Fortunate

I have been posting on an off about cream and Natesto. Still experimenting and if I reach a definitive conclusion, I will post feedback here. That said, one of the things I have concluded thus far is that I think I have the opposite problem many people notice with cream. Instead of not getting enough hormone, I sense I am getting too much. At doses similar to what many here describe using, I feel "over the top", nervous and anxious with cream. The other odd thing I've noticed is that I don't feel the subjective hormone effects until 8+ hours after application.

I know that commercial topicals (androgel, etc.) tend to get vilified here, but I wonder if the lower dose would be better for me. I currently have compounded topical hydrogel on order. The thinking is that I don't want more absorption. But, I wonder if it would be more rapid, rather than the 8 hour delay I feel now. If it works more quickly, I can just reduce the amount until I find the right dose.

Long prelude to my question: anyone here use Testim, Androgel or one of the other commercial products? If so, has it worked long term for you? I also posted a poll on this question here.

Last edited:
Z

Zibernet

How do you guys manage to not "contaminate" your wife?
Even if the scrotum is a small area that enters rarely in contact with my wife, it does enter in contact with her vagina when we have sex.
I try not to have sex at least 2 hours after application, but isn't it still transfering a significant amount of testosterone 2 hours after application?

Z

Zibernet

I have been posting on an off about cream and Natesto. Still experimenting and if I reach a definitive conclusion, I will post feedback here. That said, one of the things I have concluded thus far is that I think I have the opposite problem many people notice with cream. Instead of not getting enough hormone, I sense I am getting too much. At doses similar to what many here describe using, I feel "over the top", nervous and anxious with cream. The other odd thing I've noticed is that I don't feel the subjective hormone effects until 8+ hours after application.

I know that commercial topicals (androgel, etc.) tend to get vilified here, but I wonder if the lower dose would be better for me. I currently have compounded topical hydrogel on order. The thinking is that I don't want more absorption. But, I wonder if it would be more rapid, rather than the 8 hour delay I feel now. If it works more quickly, I can just reduce the amount until I find the right dose.

Long prelude to my question: anyone here use Testim, Androgel or one of the other commercial products? If so, has it worked long term for you? I also posted a poll on this question here.

Have you been playing with lower dosages and applying on the abdomen rather than the scrotum?
That seems to do the trick for me, I'm feeling less anxious and lot more euphoric.

Fortunate

Have you been playing with lower dosages and applying on the abdomen rather than the scrotum?
That seems to do the trick for me, I'm feeling less anxious and lot more euphoric.
Tried low dose on shoulders. Around 75mg at a time. Had trouble with it. Never tried abdomen.

Fortunate

@Fortunate Any new impressions regarding Natesto?
Over the last several years, I have been on it more than other forms of TRT. My impression is the same:
  • Easy to apply
  • Little to no side effects at all
  • Never experience testosterone or metabolite levels that feel too high
  • Helps with mood
  • a bit annoying that it's three times a day
  • sometimes question consistency of absorption
  • undecided on what it does for libido
  • doubt it is helpful for body composition
  • overall, positive experience
If you don't tolerate other forms of TRT, you should definitely consider it.

Fortunate

I have a few follow-up questions: what dose are you using? What do you think accounts for the improved experience? Have you tried a similar dose on the shoulders? If so, how is your current protocol better than applying to the shoulders?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me