SubQ or Shallow IM - Needle Length

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

So, I have switched to what I think are SubQ injections. Here is my rotation, with questions to follow:

(1) 27g x 1/2 into abdomen or love handles...slightly pinch/raise up the skin/fat
(2) 25G x 5/8 into the fat of my rear end...upper area...slightly pinch/raise up the skin/fat...I am using the 25g here as I have 500 syringes that do not want to waste

Here is my question, as I am trying to rotate sites: if I use a 27g x 1/2 and inject into my thigh...is that SubQ or shallow IM? There is not a lot of skin/fat there to pinch up. I see where people say they are doing SubQ into their thigh...I'm not certain how much there is between the outer skin layer and the muscle and I am trying to avoid shallow IM.

Thoughts, ideas and opinions are always welcome!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're making injections way to hard, there's no reason to get that far in to it, SQ and IM have almost nothing to do with anything beyond what needle length you choose to use. Aromatase and/or absorption are entirely subjective things. I would doubt that you see any appreciable good or bad with making it this complicated.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There's no hard rule that says you have to push the needle all the way in. Where you have less skin and fat to pinch, limit the stick depth. If needed, rest your wrist near the injection site to maintain stability.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me