SubQ or shallow IM: Any real difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lcvl

SubQ or shallow IM: Any real difference?

Using insulin syringe/needle (30g/12mm) on a 2 x week 50mg Test Cypionate protocol.

I've been rotating injection sites between left/right thighs (shallow IM) and left/right side of belly area (subQ).

Third week on this protocol and I haven't really noticed any difference.

Anyone else?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have not much knowledge in this matter at all! I decided to do both 1xsubq (belly) and 1x IM (shoulder) per week. My idea is only to avoid always injecting in the same place (shoulder). I can only manage to inject on my left shoulder using my right hand, the other way it is impossible for me.
I just started with this for week so I don´t know the outcome yet. But I think it won´t be a problem since the testo goes where it needs to go anyhow or?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The main benefit from SC v IM is that SC is much less painful than sticking long needles into muscle tissues which, for some men, can be painful and cause scare tissue over time.

Also, with SC one can do smaller doses more frequently and lower aromatase synthesis as an added benefit.

Plus SC is cheaper as insulin pins are very cheap compared to syringes and needles.

I couldn't subq TCyp in my belly, terrible localized reactions, either the ester, the volume injected, red itchy nubs for days and even some pain. I can subq HCG and peptides in my belly and love handles, but I have to do a "shallow" IM with the 29g in my thigh, no reactions there.

dallas101346

Yup, I have had about 6 lab draws on each(subQ and IM) on subQ my levels stay more stable but the average is around 550 T and 28 E2. On IM I can get in the 900s for T and stay under 30 E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me