SubQ level build up

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys I have tried to go SubQ 2 times. But I had to stop between the 2-3 weeks cause I felt like shit. Lost strength, was depressed and was tired all the time.

First time it was 150 twice weekly divided in 2 shots 75 mg
Second time it was 15 mg every day.

When I inject intra muscular all my symptoms are gone the next day. Even tho it takes 3-4 weeks to feel the full effect.

On SubQ even on the third week there is just nothing happening. I was thinking that maybe I have to up the dose..

I know the human body absorbs Test like anything else. I mean my body also absorbs GH SubQ and melatonan2 also. So there is no problem absorbing SubQ Material. Is it maybe that my body has problems absorbing oils subq?

How long should it take to feel the SubQ when switching from intra muscular? Is it like starting from the beginning?

Have you made the same experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nixter

shouldnt really matter too much. I can bounce around from IM to SubQ without issues. What ester is your test? Where are you pinning subQ? How deep?

Vince

Super Moderator
I also use both shallow IM and subq with my labs it doesn't make a difference. We all are different and what works best for you you should use.

shouldnt really matter too much. I can bounce around from IM to SubQ without issues. What ester is your test? Where are you pinning subQ? How deep?
I tried cyp and enantate. I injected in my belly. Right and left and glute right and left.
I inject with 1/2 insulin syringes and go deep in the tissue.

Why I think that my body maybe can't handle oil depots in fat tissue is when I was on daily SubQ and after 3-4 weeks switched to intra muscular even tho symptoms were gone the next day it took me 4 weeks to reach steady levels..that means I was off TRT while being SubQ daily.

Last edited:
I just wanted to go the SubQ route cause I wanted to avoid scar tissue.
I just don't understand why my body goes into a total zero level when I switch to SubQ.

It seems i am the only one who experience this issue.

@Vince

Systemlord

It seems i am the only one who experience this issue.
No, you're not the only one.
Hey guys I have tried to go SubQ 2 times. But I had to stop between the 2-3 weeks cause I felt like shit.
Same here, a horrible experience I never want to repeat. It wasn't that I didn't feel anything, quite the contrary, there was nothing good about it.

Some members have describe my experience as an inflammatory response due to having high body fat percentage.

So I went back to IM and things were much better.

I just don't understand why my body goes into a total zero level when I switch to SubQ.
Try not to think about it too much, go back to what works. You must really hate IM.

Last edited:
No I absolutely not hate IM. I was just concerned about scar tissues over the years. But talking to my dad recently who was on deca and test for 20 years he said scar tissue can build up but it's not really an issue per se.

Even so I rotate between my VG right and left and Glute right and left. So every muscle once monthly since I inject once a week.

I just wanted to try SubQ also because between blasts I thought it might be a good idea to go sub q on TRT at least to give my muscles a break. But yeah it seems it's just not for me. I mean I read on other forums guys complaining about SubQ. But they were just like " it didn't work"

@madman any ideas what could be wrong?
maybe frontloading would work?

Last edited:

sammmy

What is your BMI?

It probably depends how big the fat layer is where you inject it. If it's thick and it doesn't reach the blood stream fast, the T ester in oil might be metabolized by the fat cells in an unwanted way. This is just a theory.

The only reason to inject into muscle, is that the T is slowly released from the oil depot directly into the blood stream.

Willyt

You're only injecting twice per week so stick with shallow IM if you feel better on it. As you said, rotate sites and you will be fine. Subq shines when injecting small amounts daily for more steady protocol

Then hypothetically there could be the opposite problem. What area of the body do you inject subcutaneously and with what technique?
Glute, belly and VG for SubQ.

I think this whole SubQ tjust doesn't work for everyone.However I give up on it. Maybe next life. Haha. Yes I rotate between 4 muscles when I do IM. So every muscle once a month. I think I can go with that the next 20 years. Lol.
Thank you guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching