Weekly Subq injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Three and a half days, if you inject twice a week. Many members will inject on Monday morning and Thursday evening. It makes it easy to do Labs on Monday morning, easy for fasting.

madman

Super Moderator
How many days between injections I'm currently doing 1 injection weekly subq if I cut it in half how many days between injections

As Vince stated 3.5 days.

I inject twice weekly.....Tuesday morning at 7 am and Friday evening at 7 pm.....every 3.5 days (84 hrs between injections)......mind you it can be just before 7 or after as the timing does not have to be exact but fairly close to the time you plan on injecting.

Choose 2 days/times during the week that work for you!

The rockph

I inject twice weekly.....Tuesday morning at 7 am and Friday evening at 7 pm.....every 3.5 days (84 hrs between injections)......mind you it can be just before 7 or after as the timing does not have to be exact but fairly close to the time you plan on injecting.

Vince

Thank you so much for the information

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching