SUBQ dr crisler method

Buy Lab Tests Online

BJE

So in all of this, does method of injection at the end of the day really matter? After watching dr crislers video. I’m just trying to figure out how SUBQ makes a difference. I am doing it obviously. But at the end of the day doesn’t Testosterone convert all the same once it fully enters the blood stream?
The point of sub q injections are that they are essentially painless and therefore it’s easier to do them more frequently for a more stable testosterone level with lower peaks and thus less estrogen conversion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BJE

I don’t know why sub q would have a higher rate of estrogen conversion. It hasn’t had for me.

lemonflavor

No, his point was squeezing the skin and causing a bulge making for a more painful injection as opposed to just doing a quick injection without squeezing. This great man was a very dear friend of mine and his passing pains me today...

I have no doubt what you say is true, but I was going directly off what he said in the video, namely that squeezing increases the pressure in the tissue and squeezes it (the oil) back out again. I hope my jacked and tan comment didn't offend. I wrote it as a compliment.

BJE

Does that take awhile to fill? Since I have switched over to 27 gauge. It takes forever to fill
I inject air into the vial then pull back the plunger and set it upside down at a 45 degree angle in my underwear drawer and in a few minutes I come back and it is full.

S1W

No, his point was squeezing the skin and causing a bulge making for a more painful injection as opposed to just doing a quick injection without squeezing. This great man was a very dear friend of mine and his passing pains me today...

Funny asking as I've been doing SubQ injections for a while now, always pinching a little fat and injecting into it. My assumption was that doing so would somehow keep the needle further away from any underlying tissue, etc and keep the injection in subcutaneous fat.

Is this unnecessary? Would there be absolutely no difference in risk of nicking something/going into muscle regardless of whether I pull up some skin/fat or not?

BJE

I pitch the skin and pull it away from the underlying muscle. Then I inject away from where I’m pinching. If I didn’t do this I’d probably hit the muscle.

Zooulie12

I pitch the skin and pull it away from the underlying muscle. Then I inject away from where I’m pinching. If I didn’t do this I’d probably hit the muscle.
So then your injection would just be shallow IM? If you were hitting the muscle in your stomach?

BJE

So then your injection would just be shallow IM? If you were hitting the muscle in your stomach?
I inject in the butt not the stomach. I pull the skin away from the underlying muscle so that I don’t hit the muscle. I inject a little way from where I’m pinching so that I’m not injecting right into where I’m pinching.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me