SubQ and the needle size

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

has anyone failed with subQ using standard insulin syringe? I had been injecting T Prop in the muscle 50 mg 3 times a week and my libido became huge. when I went to 35mg EOD but SubQ, it didn't work at all.
So I can think of two reasons:

1) SubQ needle was to short
2) I kept the open vials and drew T.Prop from them (to save money). I did not keep the vials in the fridge, and its quite hot here. I did not drew them in advance though, as I read here, that the syringe plastic would interact with it .

I am confused...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
has anyone failed with subQ using standard insulin syringe? I had been injecting T Prop in the muscle 50 mg 3 times a week and my libido became huge. when I went to 35mg EOD but SubQ, it didn't work at all.

2) I kept the open vials and drew T.Prop from them (to save money). I did not keep the vials in the fridge, and its quite hot here. I did not drew them in advance though, as I read here, that the syringe plastic would interact with it .

I am confused...

goga was this 50mg injected 3 times a week your first TRT protocol?
If so, you just went thru what we call the honeymoon phase of TRT once it's gone it never comes back many chase it for years.

There is nothing wrong with subQ.

madman

Super Moderator

I am confused...

Regardless whether one choose to inject intra-muscular (shallow or deep i.m.) or subcutaneously.....sure gauging how one feels is important but blood work is needed to truly see how ones overall hormones (total t, free t, e2) are effected and if in fact there is a true difference between i.m. vs sub-q.

Injecting i.m. for 6 weeks and having blood work done and than switching to sub-q for 6 weeks and having blood work done would allow you to compare labs and how you felt overall on each protocol as labs would tell you how said protocol truly effected your testosterone/e2 levels and of course one would need to keep protocols consistent regarding injection frequency and dose.

goga

a number of well known TRT expert recommend SubQ as producing less Estradiol etc. plus it is less painful.plus I can't measure Sensitive E here. So it is a worth a try.

Generally, and surprisingly, many key advises here contradict "standard" products and dosages. i.e. the gel and sustanon are thought to be useless here, even though are still being produced. sounds strange, doesn't it?

madman

Super Moderator
a number of well known TRT expert recommend SubQ as producing less Estradiol etc. plus it is less painful.plus I can't measure Sensitive E here. So it is a worth a try.

Generally, and surprisingly, many key advises here contradict "standard" products and dosages. i.e. the gel and sustanon are thought to be useless here, even though are still being produced. sounds strange, doesn't it?

It is not a given that sub-q results in lower e2 and there are no studies to prove this.....if anything dose/injection frequency would be the main factors aside from ones body fat levels and genetics as even lean individuals can be what one would call high aromatizers of T--->e2.

Sure maybe many on the forum many prefer injections but not everyone thinks gels or sustanon are useless for trt.

Even though men can run into absorption issues with transdermal or not being able to attain higher testosterone levels compared to injections there are many men who can and do well using transdermals.

Although Sustanon (multi-ester) may not be ideal to using Enanthate or Cypionate (single esters).....Sustanon is still effective for a trt protocol as it has been prescribed to many for use in trt in other countries.

Vince

Super Moderator
Have you tried injecting with an Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringe for a nice shallow injection. I inject both my T and HCG that way.

5/16" 30g for T cyp in grapeseed oil works fine for me. YMMV

HaHa for the heck of it this morning I used my 31ga 5/16" easytouch for my T cyp shot it is painless the 27ga is starting to hurt a bit I think i got a box of dull needles. Or my stomach skin is turning to leather from all the needle jabs.

Pauly_P

Have you tried injecting with an Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringe for a nice shallow injection. I inject both my T and HCG that way.

I have been using this method as well, probably got it from Vince. Minimal discomfort, very easy. I use HCG sub Q however.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me