Subcutaneous Vs Intramuscular injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

My current Dr has me Intramuscular injecting Test Cyp 140 mg 2X per week and 500 IU's HCG twice a week.
I just started TRT so I am new and am quickly realizing I need to find a different Dr. But is this ok to do for a while until I get a new Dr?

I've researched that all of this can be done subcutaneous. Less invasive and I wonder if it enters your system slower? Currently when I inject Test Cyp I feel great for 24 hrs then it fades... Just wondering if this could be why?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

My current Dr has me Intramuscular injecting Test Cyp 140 mg 2X per week and 500 IU's HCG twice a week.
I just started TRT so I am new and am quickly realizing I need to find a different Dr. But is this ok to do for a while until I get a new Dr?

I've researched that all of this can be done subcutaneous. Less invasive and I wonder if it enters your system slower? Currently when I inject Test Cyp I feel great for 24 hrs then it fades... Just wondering if this could be why?

Is what ok to do for a while until you get a new Dr? The exact protocol? Or switching yourself to subq? Honestly, the answer is yes to both, but realize: it's your body and your choice. Yes, it's ok to continue what you're doing, but it's also ok to switch yourself to subq. You can order subq needles online and have them delivered. In most states you can buy them without prescription at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, etc. Personally, I order them from ADW diabetes, two boxes at a time, and they come out to 15 cents each at that rate, with shipping included. I haven't found them cheaper anywhere else. If you have the script and are covered under insurance, there might not be a need to change docs depending on where you are and what your choices are. What's your concern with your current doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me