Subcutaneous Split Transition - Complete Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

I posted a couple weeks ago, seeking advice on managing my dose, and transitioning from a 140mg weekly IM injection to a 70mg 2x weekly sub q regiment.

I feel like my estrogen is somewhat stabile with .15 Arimidex at injection time. The labs support this notion. It’s only been a couple weeks, but I have achieved consistent night/morning wood. Is it possible to have high estrogen, and good wood?i had sex last night with a good erection, and ejactulation.

My challenge is, I am weak, tired, fatigued, and about 6 hours after my injection last night I developed a headache (still there this morning), anxious, and impaired cognition. On top of those symptoms, I feel hopeless - like I’ll never get my low T under control, and experience the results everyone else seems to enjoy. What could this possibly be a result of? See attached labs. Prior to the split 3.5 weeks ago my test was in the 1200 total/2.2 free range. My estrogen was the problem.

Attachments

• 519F1231-F5C9-4469-BA59-F1CFB3E4AFA5.jpeg
    519F1231-F5C9-4469-BA59-F1CFB3E4AFA5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 138
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I posted a couple weeks ago, seeking advice on managing my dose, and transitioning from a 140mg weekly IM injection to a 70mg 2x weekly sub q regiment.

I feel like my estrogen is somewhat stabile with .15 Arimidex at injection time. The labs support this notion. It’s only been a couple weeks, but I have achieved consistent night/morning wood. Is it possible to have high estrogen, and good wood?i had sex last night with a good erection, and ejactulation.

My challenge is, I am weak, tired, fatigued, and about 6 hours after my injection last night I developed a headache (still there this morning), anxious, and impaired cognition. On top of those symptoms, I feel hopeless - like I’ll never get my low T under control, and experience the results everyone else seems to enjoy. What could this possibly be a result of? See attached labs. Prior to the split 3.5 weeks ago my test was in the 1200 total/2.2 free range. My estrogen was the problem.

Seeing as you recently switched over from injecting 140 mg/week to 70 mg every 3.5 days as you know it takes 6 weeks for testosterone levels to stabilize and your hormones are in flux so one is prone to experiencing ups/downs.

Looking at your labs if these are the most recent not only is your FT still low but your e2 looks to be low and the wrong test was used as it is not the e2 (sensitive assay) and you state that you took a dose of an aromatase inhibitor.

I would stop the aromatase inhibitor for now!

Even though your hematocrit may be slightly high it would have more to do with when you were injecting 140 mg once weekly as it has only been 3 weeks since you changed your protocol.

madman

Super Moderator
This is the e2 test you want from Quest!

Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS assay is recommended (order code 30289).

TDM812

Seeing as you recently switched over from injecting 140 mg/week to 70 mg every 3.5 days as you know it takes 6 weeks for testosterone levels to stabilize and your hormones are in flux so one is prone to experiencing ups/downs.

Looking at your labs if these are the most recent not only is your FT still low but your e2 looks to be low and the wrong test was used as it is not the e2 (sensitive assay) and you state that you took a dose of an aromatase inhibitor.

I would stop the aromatase inhibitor for now!

Even though your hematocrit may be slightly high it would have more to do with when you were injecting 140 mg once weekly as it has only been 3 weeks since you changed your protocol.
Don’t take an AI, even if I feel like my e2 is high?

madman

Super Moderator

You have only been on the new protocol for 3 weeks and you need to give it 6 weeks for levels to stabilize than have labs to see exactly how said dose of testosterone effects your TT/FT and e2 (sensitive assay).....your hormones are in flux right now and the labs you just had show that your FT is still too low and your e2 is also low let alone using the wrong e2 test as you need the sensitive assay.....you had the estradiol rapid which would tend to overestimate so your e2 is most likely even lower.

Glancing over your previous threads you made a mess of things not only self treating but adding an aromatase inhibitor before you even had labs to see where your e2 truly sits and all the e2 testing you had done was not using the correct test.....estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS) and to top it off you started popping an a.i. left and right.
'
Unfortunately due to your higher SHBG you most likely will need to run a fairly high TT in order to achieve a healthy FT but the big factor is choosing the proper testosterone dose/frequency without the use of an aromatase inhibitor for 6 weeks than have labs using the correct e2 test to see where your levels truly sit and if indeed your e2 is high on labs and you are experiencing high e2 symptoms you can look into starting a very low dose of an a.i......unless there was truly room to drop your testosterone dose lower but I highly doubt it seeing as your SHBG is high you will need to run a higher TT.

Below is from one of your previous started threads:

I received partial labs today:

Currently, I use 3ml, 22g, 1"

Those are one off. I have the following testosterone labs:

Range - free = .87 - 5.47 / total = 375 - 1000 / SHBG = 10-50

11/13 - total T = 1090
11/13 - SHBG = 56

10/02 - total T = 1035
10/02 - free T = 2.05
10/02 - SHBG = 54.9

9/25 - total T = 1420
9/25 - free T = 2.88
9/25 - SHBG = 53.4

You may very well need to run your TT levels this high to achieve a descent FT due to your high SHBG.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator

Again you need to follow a protocol that you stick to for 6 weeks at said dose to truly see not only how it effects your TT/FT but importantly your e2 levels using the correct e2 test (sensitive assay).....as everytime you had your e2 tested it was the wrong test and even than in your original thread from 3 weeks ago you were randomly popping a.i. like candy without even having labs to truly know if your e2 was high even though you felt it may have been.

madman

Super Moderator
From one of your other threads here is what you posted on Sunday at 5:39pm:

I received partial labs today:

Quest Diagnostics
1.61 Free
776 Total
18 Estradiol

This was exactly 3 days after my last .70 injection, and .35 adex. At the time of lab work I have been on .7 x2 weekly for about 3 weeks.

Looks like a pretty big drop in test free/total. Wouldn’t this cause fatigue, weakness, etc.?

Labs prior to this on a 140mg 1 time weekly:
2.01 free
1203 tota
l
<15 estradiol

Your e2 was done using the wrong test as you had the estradiol rapid and not the estradiol sensitive (LC/MS-MS) done and look where your levels sit.

Let alone look at the difference in your TT/FT from 140 mg/week to 70 mg twice weekly.....mind you I hope both labs were done at trough on both protocols!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me