subcutaneous injection into stomach

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Is 80mg injected into my belly every 4th day to much? Meaning is 80mg to much to inject at one time into belly?

You can easily inject .5 ml strictly sub-q.

The strength of your testosterone, protocol (dose T/injection frequency) will determine what volume of the oily solution to be injected.

Most commonly used esterified T (cypionate/enanthate) @ 200 mg/mL strength.

Even then there should be no issues injecting 1 ml although I would not recommend this as one can be more prone to experiencing lumps/swelling/pain.

When I first started trt I was using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mg/mL strength and injecting 1 mL (100 mg/week) strictly sub-q for the first 8 weeks and never experienced any issues.

madman

Super Moderator
Xyosted (Testosterone Enanthate) auto-injector 0.5 mL (50/75/100 mg strength)
Screenshot (4251).png

75 mg/0.5 mL
1619045118496.png

Cooper

The strength of your testosterone, protocol (dose T/injection frequency) will determine what volume of the oily solution to be injected.

Most commonly used esterified T (cypionate/enanthate) @ 200 mg/mL strength.

Even then there should be no issues injecting 1 ml although I would not recommend this as one can be more prone to experiencing lumps/swelling/pain.

When I first started trt I was using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mg/mL strength and injecting 1 mL (100 mg/week) strictly sub-q for the first 8 weeks and never experienced any issues.
So do you know longer doing sub-q and is there reason not to use this method in the stomach?

Vince

Super Moderator
So do you know longer doing sub-q and is there reason not to use this method in the stomach?
I do daily injections, so I mix shallow IM with Sub-Q injections. I use a 29 g 1/2" syringe, for all my injections. I do my sub-q in my love handles.

madman

Super Moderator

Been on trt for almost 4.5 years and still inject strictly sub-q (abdominal fat) twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

post#11

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
There is no hard limit on too much, but the more you inject at a time, the more you need to be aware.

Strength (mg/mL): this is only a factor in UGL and not pharmaceutical T and with some injectable nutrients. The higher the concentration, the more likely it is to sting when injecting shallow. Mostly an issue when you get above 300-400mg/mL like some of the injectable nutrients that Empower offers.

Over 0.5mL in volume and you could easily end up with a lump under the skin until the product disperses. It depends on where you inject and body composition too. I can inject 1mL with a 5/16” needle in my thigh, but that wouldn’t be possible in my abdomen or delts.

Go slow. If it stings or leaves a lump and you followed what is above then you injected too fast. You are creating a high-pressure stream which will easily cut though delicate tissue and cause swelling/irritation. So many guys blame SC injections not working and it’s because they were just inpatient.

DixieWrecked

Been on trt for almost 4.5 years and still inject strictly sub-q (abdominal fat) twice weekly (every 3.5 days).

post#11

Are there benefits to subq injections besides being less invasive? Is there more conversion to dht or estradiol? Is it a smoother absorption? Etc.

madman

Super Moderator
Are there benefits to subq injections besides being less invasive? Is there more conversion to dht or estradiol? Is it a smoother absorption? Etc.

Conclusions: While IM-TC and SCTE-AI provide a significant increase in testosterone, SCTE-AI is associated with lower levels of post-therapy HCT and E2 compared to IM-TC after adjusting for significant covariates. SCTE-AI is an effective testosterone delivery system with a preferable safety profile over IM-TC.

Where your TT/SHBG sits will dictate what FT let alone e2 level is achieved on the said protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Tman

I've used primarily sub j...sub q takes longer for me to absorb. I've never had any problems injecting in the stomach and I find it very convenient. I tend to have less e conversion with IMs, so I am experimenting with a mix of subq and im. Sub Q is just so easy and you don't have to worry about hitting a vein.

Devcon

Conclusions: While IM-TC and SCTE-AI provide a significant increase in testosterone, SCTE-AI is associated with lower levels of post-therapy HCT and E2 compared to IM-TC after adjusting for significant covariates. SCTE-AI is an effective testosterone delivery system with a preferable safety profile over IM-TC.

Where your TT/SHBG sits will dictate what FT let alone e2 level is achieved on the said protocol (dose T/injection frequency).
Subq doesn’t work. It’s a piss poor delivery method for injecting an oil based testosterone.

bixt

Ok then tell me why every time I’ve tried it my t levels plummet and my estradiol and psa levels go up?
You are not alone!! So many posts all over on this exact same thing! I keep bringing it up here too.

I cannot get a solid reasons why. Maybe the AUC is the same, but for some people it peaks high and fast and subsequently drops rapidly? (with BB containing oils).

So a quick question then, what frequency were you doing? Certainly not daily?

Blackhawk

Subq doesn’t work. It’s a piss poor delivery method for injecting an oil based testosterone.

Sure works for me. I've been on T cyp for over 5 years, all of it SubQ. On 70mg/week at 20mg every other day, my total stays around 1000, and Free about 28-30. actually going lower right now, due for labs

Sorry to hear it doesn't work FOR YOU. But a blanket statement like that is just wrong. Stick around and learn.

madman

Super Moderator
Ok then tell me why every time I’ve tried it my t levels plummet and my estradiol and psa levels go up?

Screenshot (17105).png

Might want to rephrase that one!

Wrong forum to be spewing that bullS**T!

Your first post within minutes of joining the forum.

Not looking too good.

What was your protocol (dose T/injection frequency)?

TE/TC/TP (compounded/UGL/Big Pharma)?

Post screenshots of all your blood work (lab/assays used).

Some of my replies from previous threads regarding subcutaneous T injections:

Regarding the absorption/effectiveness of T should be no difference between sub-q vs IM mind you there are some men who do not feel well-injecting sub-q let alone claim they hit much lower numbers but I would be suspect in most cases unless they are :

*following the same protocol (dose T/injection frequency)

*staying consistent and waiting the full 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize

*getting blood work done at 6 weeks

*using the same lab, same assays (most accurate), and testing at the true trough.

Only when the above steps have been followed and labs from the sub-q and IM protocol can be fairly compared then one can truly state such!

This is far from common and even then unless those same individuals have kept everything consistent such as protocol (dose T/injection frequency), same ester, waiting the full 4-6 weeks for levels to stabilize, testing at the true trough, using the same lab, same assay (most accurate) when comparing lab results for TT/FT between sub-q vs IM than I would have my doubts.

Trust me when I tell you that some of these same individuals making such claims as poor absorption/lower T levels have slipped up on one of the points stated above.

For the majority, there should be no difference in the absorption let alone the effectiveness when injecting exogenous esterified testosterone subcutaneously.

Poor injection technique/procedure causing leakage.....doubtful unless it was happening frequently.

Would be rare that one would have excess leakage at the injection site frequently and in most cases anytime one experiences any leakage it is minimal.

If you are concerned that injecting sub-q may be causing absorption issues then switch to IM.

Again for a majority of men, there should be no difference in the absorption/effectiveness of T when injecting strictly sub-q.

Sure some may not do well but it is far from common.....bro-science spewed on the forums.

Top it all off that men lurking on forums represent a small slice of men on trt!

If anything the main drawback for some would-be lumps at the injection site/pain/swelling.

Are there outliers who achieve poor T levels on such.....sure but again it is far from common!

If you have kept everything consistent such as protocol (dose T/injection frequency), same ester, proper injection technique, waiting the full 4-6 weeks for levels to stabilize, testing at the true trough, using the same lab, same assay (most accurate) when comparing lab results for TT/FT between sub-q vs IM and you were not experiencing any lumps/pain/swelling when injecting strictly sub-q and you are still not achieving high enough T levels than stick with IM.

Look over all the threads posted below.

BigTex

Really? please tell us why? I actually started doing sub-q back in 2007, I have years worth the blood test that show it works well with me. I even had good results doing testosterone undeconoate every 3 months at 750mg.

Last edited:

1Dani

SubQ 100mg pr week split into 2 doses. For me it seems to work a little to good.
Day after dose 1009.47 ng/dL after 3,5days its 721.05 ng/dl.

Devcon

You are not alone!! So many posts all over on this exact same thing! I keep bringing it up here too.

I cannot get a solid reasons why. Maybe the AUC is the same, but for some people it peaks high and fast and subsequently drops rapidly? (with BB containing oils).

So a quick question then, what frequency were you doing? Certainly not daily?
I was injecting 30 mgs eod shallow IM ventro glute, quads and shoulders. Had been on this regimen for around 4 years. My total t was always around 750. I decided to try subq in the abdominal fat. Same dose and frequency. After 5 weeks my total t dropped to 350. I just tried it again every 3 1/2 days. Monday morning and Thursday evening. I was good for about 2 weeks then energy, mood and libido took a dive. I didn’t get blood work, because there’s no need to. I’ve been on trt for about 15 years so I know how I’m supposed to feel. It may work for some, but for the majority it doesn’t. And in most cases for those it does work for they have to take a higher dose to achieve the same levels as they would get with IM injections. So why bother. I know what some people are going to say “you didn’t give it enough time.” That may be true for someone that hasn’t been on trt. My body was well saturated with the drug already.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me