Sub-Q - where?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

For those doing subq, where are you injecting that? Abs, love handles, anywhere? And does that really just mean injecting into the fat? I can't explain it, but I'm nervous about trying it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
For those doing subq, where are you injecting that? Abs, love handles, anywhere? And does that really just mean injecting into the fat? I can't explain it, but I'm nervous about trying it.

The most common injection sites for strictly sub-q would be the abdominal region, love handles.

The upper/outer thigh is also used by many.

If you are using an LDS fixed insulin syringe 29-31G whether 8MM or 6MM needle length there are numerous sites to choose from.

What needle length used whether (12.7MM/8MM/6MM) comes down to preference/how much adipose at the injection site chosen.

Screenshot (7708).png

And does that really just mean injecting into the fat? I can't explain it, but I'm nervous about trying it.

You have been on the forum since 2017and it is hard to believe you would ask such.

From a few of your previous threads:

post #1

Hey everyone, here are some recent lab results using 24mg eod test cyp sub-q/shallow IM for about 6-8 weeks. I feel much more relaxed and anxiety is lower, blood pressure is lower than 50mg twice per week. The problem now is my memory and brain function are quite low. I'm sleeping great finally though. Maybe time to start attacking preg and dhea since both those are verified low as well. Morning wood is finally present as well but libido could definitely be improved. Looks like I shouldn't go up on test dose anymore according to hematocrit and hemoglobin, right?

post #28

Right on. Something interesting i think I'm noticing between sub q and shallow IM. The few weeks I've went with sub q I start having trouble sleeping again, but those 6 or so weeks I was shallow IM I slept fantastic. I also think with sub q confidence and such was way too high (borderline just a jerk at times) and not who I want to be. Granted, I didn't have the full recommended time at each level but maybe those with low shbg adapt faster to adjustments?

GreenMachineX

The most common injection sites for strictly sub-q would be the abdominal region, love handles.

The upper/outer thigh is also used by many.

If you are using an LDS fixed insulin syringe 29-31G whether 8MM or 6MM needle length there are numerous sites to choose from.

What needle length used whether (12.7MM/8MM/6MM) comes down to preference/how much adipose at the injection site chosen.

View attachment 16801

And does that really just mean injecting into the fat? I can't explain it, but I'm nervous about trying it.

You have been on the forum since 2017and it is hard to believe you would ask such.

From a few of your previous threads:

post #1

Hey everyone, here are some recent lab results using 24mg eod test cyp sub-q/shallow IM for about 6-8 weeks. I feel much more relaxed and anxiety is lower, blood pressure is lower than 50mg twice per week. The problem now is my memory and brain function are quite low. I'm sleeping great finally though. Maybe time to start attacking preg and dhea since both those are verified low as well. Morning wood is finally present as well but libido could definitely be improved. Looks like I shouldn't go up on test dose anymore according to hematocrit and hemoglobin, right?

post #28

Right on. Something interesting i think I'm noticing between sub q and shallow IM. The few weeks I've went with sub q I start having trouble sleeping again, but those 6 or so weeks I was shallow IM I slept fantastic. I also think with sub q confidence and such was way too high (borderline just a jerk at times) and not who I want to be. Granted, I didn't have the full recommended time at each level but maybe those with low shbg adapt faster to adjustments?
I realized I wasn't actually subq. You've never been wrong about something...?

madman

Super Moderator
I realized I wasn't actually subq. You've never been wrong about something...?

Fair enough.

You still should very well know that sub-q means injecting into adipose as you have been on the forum since 2017 and there are numerous threads/posts discussing such.

GreenMachineX

Fair enough.

You still should very well know that sub-q means injecting into adipose as you have been on the forum since 2017 and there are numerous threads/posts discussing such.
I actually thought it meant in between the fat and muscle, not specifically into the fat.

And to add to that, I never bothered looking at it deeper because I thought I knew what it was. Just straight up wrong from info I got 18 years ago.

Fortunate

Just shove a short needle into a love handle and inject. You can pinch a little skin and fat together to make it easier. That’s all you need to do. You’ll be fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me