Sub Q test injection created painful lump - how to alleviate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
In an attempt to limit oil wasted in the needle switchable syringes I tried injecting my 0.5mL Test C subcutaneously with an insulin syringe. In addition to taking over minute to push the 0.5mL through the 31 gauge needle, 24 hours later I notice a painful hard lump a short distance directly below the skin. I assume the lump is the non-absorbed oil.

How can I get this oil to absorb faster? I've read that rubbing IM injection points is okay but doing so for sub-Q can potentially damage the tissue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bamboo

I do subQ with 31 gauge 6mm syringes but split it up for smaller dose. .25 of the 200mg/ml every 3.5 days. Monday 6 pm friday 6 am. I also inject very very slow. Sometimes I can feel a little bit of lump but never painful and gone within 8 hours.
I've been using this for approximately 2 years for testosterone and been injecting insulin for over 50. Only using the newer short needle and 31 gauge for 10 of so. I know injecting oil with the small gauge is controversial due to possibility of lipohypertrophy . I make sure and rote my injection site. I use my arms stomach and thighs. Good luck.

52hoosier

I switched to grape seed oil and that helped. Also, Dr. Saya told me to press hard on the injection spot with your thumb for one minute after injecting. Sometimes, I still get them but nowhere close to the large, painful, itchy bumps I got when I first started TRT.

Bamboo

I think injecting at an angle would depend on length of needle. I use 6mm. Delivering at an angle would make it extremely shallow.

Westin

TC is supposed to be injected in to muscle tissue from everything I’ve ever read. There is a video on you tube where Dr. Rand McClain talks about having to drain infected abesses from people who inject oil based TC subQ. Never did it, so I speak from no first hand experience.

Vince

Super Moderator
TC is supposed to be injected in to muscle tissue from everything I’ve ever read. There is a video on you tube where Dr. Rand McClain talks about having to drain infected abesses from people who inject oil based TC subQ. Never did it, so I speak from no first hand experience.
I never heard Dr. Rand McClain talk about infected abbesses from Sub-Q, can you post the video.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The Anatares clinical trial demonstrated that subcutaneous delivery is safe and effective and virtually equivalent to intramuscular delivery in end results. Nobody has presented any evidence that the risk of infection is different. People who are sloppy will have a higher rate no matter the method. And if I had to have an abscess I'd rather it be just under the skin than deep in the muscle.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me